What's new

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

If I do decide to set up a saloon business in an urban area, saloon is already competitive, how do you think that I can gain customers?
If set up a saloon in urban area even in the competition you will get clients that will patronize you and if your work is good, you get lots of referrals and recommendations.

You are right it depend the area too. It is in highbrow area where rich and wealthy people live the saloon have to be equipped up to a certain standard to get good patronage and that requires lots of capital.
yes that's true ,it requires allot of capital ,but what I also mean is you need to find the appropriate place to open the barbing saloon ,the location of your business matters allot

It depends on your location you have to make a rough estimate of the materials you will need in starting up the business and you have to know their price. You can check out their price online from there you can keep a proper calculation of how much you will need in all.

How much will be enough will depend on where you live that will tell us the worth of the money there. You can.also get some viable idea on the cost from established barbing saloon near you
The main determinant of how much you can use to start up a barbing salon business is actually the kind of barbing salon you would want to start up that is the size and the quality of the Barbing salon that you are thinking of starting up.

If set up a saloon in urban area even in the competition you will get clients that will patronize you and if your work is good, you get lots of referrals and recommendations.
I know right, there are lots of people who need to shave so I'll definitely get customers but what if I want to be the best salon in that area with the most customers, what can I do?

Depending on your look out and people you want to have as clients if you want people like obasanjo, Obama, then be thinking on millions but if you want a saloon for great patronage and family a hundred should do.

It depends on you. How do you want the business to be? Are you starting it small or big? Do you have a source of generating a capital for it?. Getting all the necessary tools and a place for the business will be quite expensive to the point of having to employ staffs.

Barbing saloon business is a nice business depending how much you have, doesn't mean that you must use all your money to start it, you can start with the little one you have.

What is really important in opening a barbing saloon in my country is your ability to give a good and nice haircut,you can use little capital and rent a little space to start work

I am going to say this depend largely on the location where you want to establish the salon. It costs about $3000 to set up a mini salon in My City. And you have to spend up to 10,000 dollars if you want to establish the standard one.

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business

Starting a barber shop can be a good idea and I think it would require you to purchase a shop in your local area. If you cannot do that, then I guess you must rent a shop and hire employees by advertising for jobs in the newspaper.

I have never been in this business line therefore I do not know exactly how much you need to start a barber shop, however, I believe you need at least $10K to start this business.

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business
You have to consider the space, is it personal or will it require payment of rent?
Also consider the scale, do you want to operate on small or large scale?
If it is on a small scale, about $500 will do for a start up.

With $200-300$, you can start from somewhere. I know you might have more to start with because some necessary requirements will always be needed like a shop to rent, a generator set, a sanitizing machine, a barbing clipper, and other.

You are correct, the barbing salon business is worth going into due to its profits and ease of management. Getting a shop plus renovation/interior designs depends on the location you are. Budget 200,000 naira for this, clippers, sterilizers and other tools should gulp 100,000 naira and another 50,000 for miscellaneous.

Note - the above estimates are for Nigeria.

Location where really matter in a business like this, over here you can set up a barbing salon with hundred dollars if the rent for your shop is not included, $100 I am talking about is the money that is needed to set up everything and buy all the materials.

For me I will say that its depend on how you want the business to be sited,for instant if you want your barbing saloon to look so modernize with complete set of equipment then you need to set your budget above $300 in my country that is what I think bur moderate ones can go at 200 usd

It depends on the location and the people living in the area. If it is a highbrow location, then you have to budget a reasonable amount of money to get all modern tools and equipments. The capital to start-up in a rural area will comparatively be lower.

It depends on the demography, but anywhere near $500 should do it. Make sure the location of your Saloon is at the right place , probably near school or University or any public place so you can get more customers.

You should be ready to spend up to 10,000 dollars to set up a salon if you found yourself in a high density populated area. This amount is enough if you want to put state-of-art equipment in the salon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back