What's new

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

Well I can say it depends on the kind of saloon you want to open,you need allot of capital to open a huge saloon, as you know the more you invest in the appropriate way the more profits you gain .

You seem to have idea about baring salon so it shouldn't be difficult to find the amount you need to start, find out the prices if the essential items you need to start with like shop rent, clippers, chairs etc, then you would get a rough estimate to start with.

For you to be able to ascertain this you have to write down all the things you need and find out how it will all cost, also you can ask those have been operating in that kind of business

It depends on the location and standard of the saloon. Saloon business is a lucrative business especially in urban environment. If you want to be paid well for the services, the need to get quality equipment that will improve the business.

As for the amount it will be nice you make enquiries from already established saloon for guidance and more information.

What is really important in barbing saloon business in my country is the place or space to use apart from that every other things are not really expensive

Well, starting a barbing salon depend on the kind and grade that you have in mind to start. There are some barbing salon that charge not less than $5 for a hair cut while some charge $1. So, the capital for starting both of them will definitely be different.

Location of the barbershop and the type of services you'll want to offer would determine how much you'll invest in starting up the business. If you want to offer quality services with top grade equipment and probably side services like sales of hair treatment equipment, you might need upwards of $1000
I completely agree with you that the location of a babbling salon is of paramount importance to the success of the burning sand dune and most barbing salon that become successful are located in a densely populated area. I also agree that a start-up capital of $1000 is ok to start up a barber shop.

It depends on the location and scale. What you should consider is the cost of renting a shop which is basic. Then other things may follow.

I have a friend that started his barbing saloon with a million naira with is fanciful but to start a normal barbing saloon business to me shouldn't cost more that a hundred which will still make a lot of sense as long as you give great service.

With the present price of things, you'd need close to 150,000 naira. You have to rent a place,furnish it to an extent because that's the selling point and what makes it attractive to customers

Well, starting a barbing salon depend on the kind and grade that you have in mind to start. There are some barbing salon that charge not less than $5 for a hair cut while some charge $1. So, the capital for starting both of them will definitely be different.
Exactly, barbing salons have grades and the startups are usually very different, then you also have to put in consideration, do you plan. On hiring others to work for you or is a one man barbing salon? The location as well matters, if you plan on starting up in a GRA then you would definitely require more capital

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business
I will say it depends on your proposed scale...is it going to be large such that you have people working with you, or is it just to accommodate just you?
I think a little above $1000 should get you a space and equipment.

Barbing business is one of the lucrative businesses out there. I say this because people bab their hairs almost every week. Personally, I know how much i spend in a month for barbing. So there will always be market for the operators of this business. It is just my opinion.

I want to believe you want to site it in an urban area, so it must be large. Best clippers and other equipment, nice comfortable chairs and sound system if possible. It'll cost you a lot. Roughly 200,000 naira

It depends on where you are located. In my town, you will have to pay 6 months rent in advance, which might cost you just about $1800. If you are spending $1800 on rents, imagine how much you need to start the saloon.

Well I can say it depends on the kind of saloon you want to open,you need allot of capital to open a huge saloon, as you know the more you invest in the appropriate way the more profits you gain .
You are right it depend the area too. It is in highbrow area where rich and wealthy people live the saloon have to be equipped up to a certain standard to get good patronage and that requires lots of capital.

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business
I guess money you need to start bar ing business is not that much because once you have already purchase your barbing clipper and after shaving creams and so on the rest is to find a space and umbrella that's all I guess with #20000 in my country all that will be possible though.

How much will be enough will depend on where you live that will tell us the worth of the money there. You can.also get some viable idea on the cost from established barbing saloon near you

It depends on the location and standard of the saloon. Saloon business is a lucrative business especially in urban environment. If you want to be paid well for the services, the need to get quality equipment that will improve the business.

As for the amount it will be nice you make enquiries from already established saloon for guidance and more information.
If I do decide to set up a saloon business in an urban area, saloon is already competitive, how do you think that I can gain customers?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back