What's new

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

It depends on the country you come from and the level of your economy. Here in my country, I think $100 is enough or even less. As long as you are able to buy all the equipments you need and rent a good place.
If it's actually the kind of business that I have in mind that you're talking about, I think that amount is way too small to start a barbing shop business. Just renting a room might cost you almost that amount let alone buying equipments

It depends on the scale you want to begin and how many employees you're going to hire. On a small scale you could make do of $1500 but on a large scale you should consider about $5000 for set-up.
Exactly. But still location would matter, it wouldn't be wise to set up a $5000 barbing saloon in a poor population. The writer could have done well to include the scale of the business

Starting business mostly comes with marketing being the first steps and location of the business how is patronage in your geo location then price control to attract more hands
Marketing is one of the best method of starting business, but I don't think it's the first step,before you start any business the first thing you need is a plan before any other thing.

Starting business mostly comes with marketing being the first steps and location of the business how is patronage in your geo location then price control to attract more hands
If I am not mistaken, all these things you made mention of should be part of your business plan, which makes the business plan the first thing you should do. If I may ask what would be your deciding factor in selecting a location for your business?

A barbing saloon business does not require a lot of fund because all you need is the place or the shop,your clipper,generator and all other minor things that you ought to get

A barbing saloon business does not require a lot of fund because all you need is the place or the shop,your clipper,generator and all other minor things that you ought to get
Barbing saloon sometimes requires a lot of funds.but it also depends on the size of the saloon you want to start. But I will advise you to start with enough funds.

Well, depending in the location and the equipment which are required to start the business. but to some extent I consider barbbing saloon as one of the cheapest form of business which requires no much amount of money to be spent on before starting your own.

There is no fix amount that one need before opening a barbing saloon,just make sure you get shop first, followed by the tools you will use,like clipper, mirror,chairs and so on.

It actually depends on the capacity you are trying to build , most people start a barbing saloon business with $500 and now the salon business have grown bigger than expected

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business

it depends on each country. In my country, if you don't have a personal property to open, it's quite expensive. that's why most prefer to rent. they pay 200-300E per month rent and the rest is their money.

It actually depends on the capacity you are trying to build , most people start a barbing saloon business with $500 and now the salon business have grown bigger than expected
You can also start a saloon with the little money you have and it will grow bigger more than you've expected. You can decide to start with $300 and it will be enough.

Well, how much to start a berbing saloon does not depends on how. this depends on the location and those equipment which are required to be purchased for proper start up. it may requires alot of capital but it can not be compare to how it may be in other places.

Starting a barbing saloon business is not a difficult task,the amount varies depending on the country and the location,in my country one can open a class barbing saloon with $300

Starting a barbing saloon business is not a difficult task,the amount varies depending on the country and the location,in my country one can open a class barbing saloon with $300
That's true. That amount will be a little bit enough to open a saloon,but to make it look modernize you need more than $300

You can also start a saloon with the little money you have and it will grow bigger more than you've expected. You can decide to start with $300 and it will be enough.
It's enough I know , but it would only buy you little things ,but now that things are becoming more costly and expensive you might need more than that to start the salon business

I think it takes a great amount of money to start this business because you may need to buy a big shop to contain all the customers in the shop and shops with big size are usually expensive.

You need about $500 if you want to start a mobile barbing salon. All you need is a rechargeable clipper and a power bank. Then together with some other accessories which you can carry around while barbing for people.

It's enough I know , but it would only buy you little things ,but now that things are becoming more costly and expensive you tmight need more than that to start the salon business
That's true. But my point here is that many people thinks the best way to start a business is by taking loans. As a entrepreneur who don't want to take loan i suggest you start the business with the little you have and I believe it will grow bigger by reinvest your profits. What do you think?

In starting a barbing saloon business one needs to consider the amount of money for rent, barbing hair set, mirror, barbing chairs and the targeted location. Current market price of the above mentioned will determine how much you need.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back