What's new

Are you giving enough energy to your work?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I started my small business 3 years ago, I was very motivated and I gave everything to a business that I really liked and enjoyed, but now I don’t feel the way I did before. Does everyone have that feeling?

When I started my small business 3 years ago, I was very motivated and I gave everything to a business that I really liked and enjoyed, but now I don’t feel the way I did before. Does everyone have that feeling?

I think that by "energy" you are referring to dedication and devotion. The fact remains that this is certainly one of the most important things you may need. You need to make sure that you like and enjoy what you are doing. This way, you will be much more dedicated. What kind of business you were running back then?

I still feel the same energy that I felt years ago about this business of poultry that I am doing. Though we have had an increase in prices of goods, I still feel that I am in the right direction, and that is shown with the way that I carry about doing the business as well.

I've been giving the same energy which I started my business with. It's vital to give more energy in a business because it's how to get positive results. I'm improving on the energy I invest in my business every day.

I've been giving the same energy which I started my business with. It's vital to give more energy in a business because it's how to get positive results. I'm improving on the energy I invest in my business every day.

I try as much as possible to work and make money. The fact remains that I have been working quite harder. This is the main reason why I usually get tired quite early. The lesson here is that you should divide and channelise your work in a way that may help you.

My business is what keeps me going. I don't think that there is any reason I shouldn't be giving my all to the business that has helped me stay focused on consistent on a certain standard of living. My business is more like a part of my life, to be honest with you.

My business is what keeps me going. I don't think that there is any reason I shouldn't be giving my all to the business that has helped me stay focused on consistent on a certain standard of living. My business is more like a part of my life, to be honest with you.
Yes, someone's source of income is meant to motivate him to keep going. I'll keep on going to make sure my work never become a waste. Committing to what I do makes me be positive all through at the job.

Yes, someone's source of income is meant to motivate him to keep going. I'll keep on going to make sure my work never become a waste. Committing to what I do makes me be positive all through at the job.

I think that you are right when you said that the source of income of a person could have a major impact on their level of motivation. When a person gets paid a good sum of money for their efforts, they tend to become much more dedicated.

I think that you are right when you said that the source of income of a person could have a major impact on their level of motivation. When a person gets paid a good sum of money for their efforts, they tend to become much more dedicated.
If I'm being paid for doing a specific job, I'll put all my energy into it because I wouldn't want to lose the job for my lack of contribution on the job. Unless I was never okay with the job pay, then I will not take it serious.

Before I made the decision to start my business of poultry and fish farming, I have already understood what is required of me in order to successfully run the business. This means that there is no way I am going to slack in contributing everything within my power in order to make sure that my business doesn't become a failure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back