What's new

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

It depends on the amount you have to start and what would cost you to buy the equipment and materials for barbing ,most people basically starts barbing with just $300 , they would rent a shop and other things

it depends on the size of the saloon you want to open,if you intend to open a big saloon you then need enough to go about it,but for small business you just need a little.barbing is a lucrative business.

If if you want to start a barbing salon that does not have much equipment, just clippers and some other things, I think $2000 is enough to get started. The price can vary according to the location where you want to establish the salon.

Everything depends on the level of barbing salon that you are trying to open up for yourself because there are those that require less than $1000 to set up one while there are those that require 10,000 dollars to set up their own balance salon.

It depends on the country you come from and the level of your economy. Here in my country, I think $100 is enough or even less. As long as you are able to buy all the equipments you need and rent a good place.

Everything depends on the level of barbing salon that you are trying to open up for yourself because there are those that require less than $1000 to set up one while there are those that require 10,000 dollars to set up their own balance salon.
Absolutely true. Everything depends on the kind of the saloon you want to open.if you plan on to open a big saloon then you need enough to go about it.

I was discussing this with a friend who happens to have a salon, he told me that he set up his salon business with just $500. Then he keeps reinvesting the profit back into the business to make it bigger.

I was discussing this with a friend who happens to have a salon, he told me that he set up his salon business with just $500. Then he keeps reinvesting the profit back into the business to make it bigger.
That's a huge amount of money. Investing in the deep its sometimes profitable.i know he earns a meaninful amount by investing 500$.

Location is the most important factors here and when you are thinking of getting this it is the best for you to know the location you are sitting your business because that will also determine the profit and the amount of money you will need, over here it is possible that $200 will be able to do the job conveniently.

Location is the most important factors here and when you are thinking of getting this it is the best for you to know the location you are sitting your business because that will also determine the profit and the amount of money you will need, over here it is possible that $200 will be able to do the job conveniently.
I concur with you. When planning our business,the location we set matters. Our business location will determine our profits or losses.

Barging saloon business is arguably a very lucrative business. I remembered that I wanted to venture into one but I was discourage by a friend. I guess the amount needed solely depends on how big or small and how unique you want your shop to be.

Barging saloon business is arguably a very lucrative business. I remembered that I wanted to venture into one but I was discourage by a friend. I guess the amount needed solely depends on how big or small and how unique you want your shop to be.
That's true. Barbing saloon is a lucrative business. You need enough capital at starting it. There's need to invest a lot of money,the money you've invest will determine how successful the business will be.

If you are targeting a small-scale bathing salon, then you don't have to spend much money. A shop, equipment, and tools for the salon are required. In a situation where there is an irregular supply of light, a generator might be added.

If set up a saloon in urban area even in the competition you will get clients that will patronize you and if your work is good, you get lots of referrals and recommendations.

I believe that urban areas have a really high number of population and this is also one of the biggest reasons why you can get more customers if you start a barber shop in such kind of area.

I believe that urban areas have a really high number of population and this is also one of the biggest reasons why you can get more customers if you start a barber shop in such kind of area.
Exactly, the population is there to patronize your saloon provided you are very good at it. You will be amazed how customers will be trooping to the saloon. Just that the location and how you packaged the saloon will determine the price you will charge your customers.

Exactly, the population is there to patronize your saloon provided you are very good at it. You will be amazed how customers will be trooping to the saloon. Just that the location and how you packaged the saloon will determine the price you will charge your customers.

Rural areas in my country are not that much populated. Most of the people live in over-populated cities. For example, I live in Pakistan and major cities have a lots of people in my country. Having said that, you can also rent a shop and start a salon in a city or a rural area.

Absolutely true. Everything depends on the kind of the saloon you want to open.if you plan on to open a big saloon then you need enough to go about it.
Yeah, that's something that a friend of mine who started his own barbing salon. His cheapest cost for a haircut is $2 and he's making good money.

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business
To start a barbing saloon, I don't believe you need much amount of money unless you want to start a standard barbing saloon that requires air conditioning and basic equipment.

To start a barbing saloon, I don't believe you need much amount of money unless you want to start a standard barbing saloon that requires air conditioning and basic equipment.
The problem here is that you will have to pay very high for shop rent which cost over #300,000 before you start buying the equipment that you're going to start the barbing saloon, so before you conclude everything it should be over 1 million for you to start a barbing salon.

Yeah, that's something that a friend of mine who started his own barbing salon. His cheapest cost for a haircut is $2 and he's making good money.
That's really great. I believe he will earn good money from it. But If you are in my area you can't make good money with barbing because the price is not even half $.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back