What's new

How much is it possible to earn from Bizdustry after purchasing the VIP membership right now?

Yes I consider it as one of the best website that people can make money from. There was a time there was a VIP membership but now it doesn't exist even with this it is still the best platform.
Their is option of the VIP membership, but don't expect it to be like before, because the time has passed, it was adopted to engage lots of users in the forum to boost the forum's traffic.

Their is option of the VIP membership, but don't expect it to be like before, because the time has passed, it was adopted to engage lots of users in the forum to boost the forum's traffic.
I know that is true but now the VIP membership may just be a waste because you are not likely to benefit from anything and you have to subscribe with your money. For me I do not see the need.

I think from all the comments on this thread so far the VIP membership need to be re-branded and added benefits that can make members to pay to subscribe to it should be implemented. And this should be done without limiting the benefit of ordinary membership level.

If you go to our account upgrades page, you will see exactly what you get as a VIP/ Premium Member. The Unlimited Postings was removed, partly because we actually hadn't had any actual purchases for the VIP. All of the VIP upgraded Members you see on the forum, are users we decided that were good users and posters, that we decided were members that would benefit the most from the adfree environment.

We may consider adding back the potential for added earnings or a higher limit/unlimited for post earnings for it, but really it would depend on actual interest in the VIP membership, where people would be willing to pay actual cash for it.
Thank you for this piece of information Joshua because I actually didn't understand the VIP thing earlier

I think so much that you'll be satisfied and be happy with yourself for acquiring the VIP level and may even want to level up

I am not a premium member but I believe we are eligible to earn at least $1 everyday after making a maximum of 50 post each day.
So you can actually earn $1 everyday on bizdustry

I would have love to be a part of the VIP,but I feel that the benefit of the VIP has been restructured,and it is no longer favourable

VIP membership are not really profitable as it used to be before, in this case I don't think there is need for you to subscribe for you VIP membership because you will still be eligible to also earned as we are doing here with no differences at all.

I am waiting for Bizdustry admin @Alexander to introduce paid article writing on the Bizdustry forum. I hope they will start paying us for contributing articles on Bizdustry. I think he might pay for content in the future if he decides to do so. However, right now I do not know when he might do this.

Just getting to hear this for the first time never knew there was a Special entitlement attached to a VIP member and it's if not wrong or mistaken it's has to be purchased for, thank you for asking the question

I can't really say. Although before this time now when the normal earning rate for non VIPs are 50 bizdustry per post , the earning for VIP is quite Impresive as you can earn up to $100 monthly with your determination.

The income you will get after buying a VIP membership, of course, will depend on your activity to create a new post, how many days you have made posts. do you have a lot of free time, if your calculation of income is higher than the price of a VIP membership then continue to be a VIP member.

On my own views the VIP membership would make you to post unlimited here but for now it seems they have slashed the advantage of been a VIP member.

I am not a premium member but I believe we are eligible to earn at least $1 everyday after making a maximum of 50 post each day.
So you can actually earn $1 everyday on bizdustry

I am a person who makes $1 daily in here. I wish all the best to the team management who manage Bizdustry and I wish success for the managers who run this platform. Long Live Bizdustry!

I don't think the forum still runs VIP package anymore I might be wrong in this aspect. I think VIP slot is beyond making more money for yourself period is gives you the opportunity to advertise your product and services with your signature.

so I understand that you have no benefit at the posts if you get a premium? I thought that if you give $ 20 a month, you are paid for unlimited jobs like ... you have no limit.

but, to answer the topic: you can make a maximum of $ 1 per day as a free member.

Currently, you can donate to Bizdustry and earn free VIP for one week. You can donate just $2. Since I have never used VIP membership, I do not exactly know about the benefits.

I have searched for it here but I was not able to find the answers to my question. I would like to know how much is it possible to make money with the Bizdustry forum after a person purchases the VIP membership? How many posts can a person make in a thread after purchasing the VIP membership? Right now the pay per post is 20 Biznotes, so I just wanted to know. I am a dedicated and a devoted "Resident" member of the forum right now.
I haven't purchased the VIP membership but I think this allows the members to make unlimited number of posts a day and I think they still earn the same 20 biznotes.

I haven't purchased the VIP membership but I think this allows the members to make unlimited number of posts a day and I think they still earn the same 20 biznotes.

The sad thing is that Bizdustry will no longer be paying for posting commenst in here after 5th February. I just hope that the admin will change this decision, but i am not sure if this will happen. I have also never purchased the VIP membership.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back