What's new

How much is it possible to earn from Bizdustry after purchasing the VIP membership right now?

The issue have been laid to rest by Mr Joshua. The vip members should be able to enjoy unlimited posting. Now, it is very mandatory for all members who want to continue withdrawing as usual to but the VIP package.

The problem with buying the premium membership of this forum is that they do not have stable policies, and they can change any policy they make within a very short period of time.

You will be able to make 60 comments and 10 threads. The difference between the post made by the VIP and the members are not much, you will only have access to the Marketplace.

With the VIP register, you will be able to make a maximum of $1.40 in a day, because you are entitled to 60 comment and 10 threads in a day. Although, you will have privileges in the marketplace.

You will be able to make 60 comments and 10 threads. The difference between the post made by the VIP and the members are not much, you will only have access to the Marketplace.
I did not have much knowledge about this but I think that if upto 60comments is allow to be made here then its really worth upgrading your account to vip membership

I did not have much knowledge about this but I think that if upto 60comments is allow to be made here then its really worth upgrading your account to vip membership
It's cool to have the account upgraded but I found out that the gain to make will be very minimal exceept if you have a reasonable lead on how to make money using the marketplace.

I dont understand what you are talking about I think that if its not worth upgrading you should make me know I have a plan to upgrade in this forum any moment from now so if I upgrade can I earn up to $3 per day please enlighten me,or just post the thread I can fine such informative details

As a VIP member now , I believe you can be able to earn by posting of thread and also commenting on post and you can also withdraw your earning directly to your wallet. Non VIP members are not allowed to directly withdraw from bizdustry.

Currently the VIP members now is quite different from the one during the time this post was created. As @Sotherefore had rightly said, as a VIP member now you can withdraw your earning and you can also make money by posting and commenting on posts. I am a witness

Currently the VIP members now is quite different from the one during the time this post was created. As @Sotherefore had rightly said, as a VIP member now you can withdraw your earning and you can also make money by posting and commenting on posts. I am a witness
I will also like to try out the VIP member but well I have to raise some money needed to request for that. That's the best way to earn and widraw your earnings without any problem. I still needs sometimes.

Well I know that as of then, after purchasing VIP membership with the sum of $30. You can do an unlimited post and it is only posting of threads that has limit but do not know of now.

For someone like me I have a plan to upgrade and I think that vip membership is very important its going to help you placed direct withdrawal and also make unlimited post but I dont know how its works I heard they do change their policy

Well, I guess that it is good to see that the forum is still online. I think that the facility of exchanging biznotes have kept the forum alive. This is a really great thing.

There should be actually some advantages for the VIP membership, I'm not one though but I hope to be one soon ..
There is a lot to gain from it

Vip members need to earn more than the normal members because from what I see I think that they have upgraded and their rewards can never be be the same.

So I think getting a vip membership is very important you can post unlimited post and have previledge to request for your payout direct.

Well, the good thing is that the admins have been introducing new memberships. Recently, the bizdustry admins started to give out memberships on auction where you could bid on memberships. This is an innovative way to market membership. :)

Now, with the help of a VIP membership it is quite possible for you to make up to 1.75 dollars daily if you are to make the maximum post and comment on daily basis but as a non VIP member you can make up to 1.2 dollars.

I have been wondering the amount of money you can make on bizdustry if I acquire the VIP status , and i also think the minimum amount of money you can make at home is just $1 , not knowing I can make more
Now, with the help of a VIP membership it is quite possible for you to make up to 1.75 dollars daily if you are to make the maximum post and comment on daily basis but as a non VIP member you can make up to 1.2 dollars.
I have been wondering the amount of money you can make on bizdustry if I acquire the VIP status , and i also think the minimum amount of money you can make at home is just $1 , not knowing I can make more

Vip membership will surely have many benefits. From what I know, vip membership can withdraw to the payment option they choose. Non vip member can't withdraw directly from this site. I hope bizdustry increase the amount biznotes they pay per post for vip member.

A topic was created concerning this by Joshua. I think you can check out the topic to have better understanding of what VIP membership is all about , that will give you a better understanding.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back