What's new

How much is it possible to earn from Bizdustry after purchasing the VIP membership right now?

I'm not very sure that VIP program is still very active in bizdustry but before the whole thing was restructured it used to be around earning an average of $7 per day if work very seriously. I can't the exact earning because I was not part of the VIP at any time.
Yes

I have searched for it here but I was not able to find the answers to my question. I would like to know how much is it possible to make money with the Bizdustry forum after a person purchases the VIP membership? How many posts can a person make in a thread after purchasing the VIP membership? Right now the pay per post is 20 Biznotes, so I just wanted to know. I am a dedicated and a devoted "Resident" member of the forum right now.
Please what are the benefits of VIP members and how do one becomes VIP member, is there need to pay if there is how much?

That was back then when they still sell the VIP status to increase your earning rate on bizdustry. I guess sometimes early this year things changed and that package is no longer available

That was back then when they still sell the VIP status to increase your earning rate on bizdustry. I guess sometimes early this year things changed and that package is no longer available
Ooh, I did not know that the package is not available anymore. Anyway, I don't think it would be that beneficial nowdays. This is because there is no hourly limit anymore and the maximum number of posts per day is high.

If you go to our account upgrades page, you will see exactly what you get as a VIP/ Premium Member. The Unlimited Postings was removed, partly because we actually hadn't had any actual purchases for the VIP. All of the VIP upgraded Members you see on the forum, are users we decided that were good users and posters, that we decided were members that would benefit the most from the adfree environment.

We may consider adding back the potential for added earnings or a higher limit/unlimited for post earnings for it, but really it would depend on actual interest in the VIP membership, where people would be willing to pay actual cash for it.
Monetising it won't be bad, in as much as people are getting value for their money. And there are more benefits available for the service then it's a very good idea.

I don't really understand how the VIP membership work now but then you could actually make a lot of profit as a VIP member then because the posting was unlimited according to the information I've heard around.

Before there's more earnings if you're a VIP but now, I think working hard is the only thing. Meaning being dedicated and putting more effort and time is the only way one can earn much, whether you are just a member or a VIP.

To be honest with you, this is actually the first time am hearing about this VIP membership. I have been here for months but I haven't heard about it before. I will love to know how it works and what I can do about it

In was considering upgrading to the VIP around February this year, before the changes that occurred in bizdustry around the moment hindered my progress.

It is very much easy to earn from bizdustry just commented and you'll be paid 20 biznotes which is equal to 2 cents. You can comment 72 times per day. The total of 1440 biznotes can be made per made
Has this changed or its still 72 times a day? Well i think Vip package gives a sticky thread which you can use to advertise other stuffs and earn from it.

Well as Joshua said it's really a good to know that they might restructure the status again and maybe then I might just purchase the VIP membership if its that worth it

Of all the responses above I have not seen any comments that has given complete answer to the question above. Are there no VIP member who has seen this topic? Or is it a hidden something? Who knows who might be interested in becoming a VIP member.
The amount of money that someone is able to earn as a VIP member on this platform is dependent on how hard working that the person is working or willing to put into the platform. The any amount that VIP members and is unlimited so therefore they can be able to earn a lot of money as a VIP member but if only they can be very hard-working and consistent in their posting and commenting.

Thank you for the information, @Joshua Farrell because I was surprised to see on my avatar that I have a label of VIP Member. Now I know the reason about that label and let me thank the site for the privilege. I really hope that the site can go back to its former status that rewards can be upgraded to have more active members here.
Does that mean that you didn't pay before you got this your VIP membership? How many posts did you get to make before being upgraded?
I always knew the VIP would have benefits but to be honest, if it's not too expensive without the hourly limit, I'll go for it. I'll just set aside a particular amount because this hourly thing can't allow me post the way I like

Am still trying to figure out how the VIP membership works . I have it in mind to upgrade my account here soon. I think it is about having unlimited earning. Currently I can only earn 1dollar in a day but I think if i upgrade I will be able to earn unlimited

I have searched for it here but I was not able to find the answers to my question. I would like to know how much is it possible to make money with the Bizdustry forum after a person purchases the VIP membership? How many posts can a person make in a thread after purchasing the VIP membership? Right now the pay per post is 20 Biznotes, so I just wanted to know. I am a dedicated and a devoted "Resident" member of the forum right now.
I can't tell for now because am new to the forum and I have not even receive my first pay maybe other members can do justice to that question

I don't know anything about VIP member's reward. I only just noticed that some members get the label of VIP which I think they only get it through their good discussion in the site. So, that means, we can purchase VIP label, if one wishes.

It is actually quite simple to make coming from bizdustry simply commented as well as you will be actually paid out twenty biznotes which amounts to 2 cents. You can easily remark 72 opportunities each day. The overall of 1440 biznotes could be created every created

I thought it is 50 posts in a day. Probably I will give it a try one day and see for myself. I was also planning on using my current notes to subscribe. Thanks for the info

I have never considered buying VIP membership because purchasing VIP members means you will be under a compulsion to recover your money as well s earn extra money as profits. I do not want to put myself on stress.

You can make more money from BizDustry if you subscribe to the new upgrade plan and I think that was then because of the fact that the features is not accessible again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back