What's new

What Are Your Favorite Methods to Earn as a Writer?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a writer, there are numerous ways to earn money:
1. Freelancing: You can freelance online or offline. For offline freelancing, you can start contributing to newspapers and magazines. For online freelancing, join platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer, etc.
2. Publish books and ebook: You can write and publish books through traditional publishers. Or use free publishing platforms like Amazon to publish paperbacks or ebooks. If you want to publish online there are multiple platforms like Amzon KDP, Barnes and Noble, Lulu, Smashwords, etc.

I've been thinking about writing my own ebook and trying to promote it through social media, especially through sites like Tiktok and Instagram. I want to use shorts to promote portions of a book and hopefully draw people to check it out somehow.

I make money writing articles and SEO. I have written books and short stories but have not focused on making an income from them just yet. Promoting them would take more time and resources than I currently have avaiable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back