What's new

How much is it possible to earn from Bizdustry after purchasing the VIP membership right now?

The current any rate for VIP users is unlimited so we can't really predict the amount of money that a VIP member can make working on Bizdustry. Your earnings will depend on the time and effort you can put into working on the website.
I'm not very sure that VIP program is still very active in bizdustry but before the whole thing was restructured it used to be around earning an average of $7 per day if work very seriously. I can't the exact earning because I was not part of the VIP at any time.

The VIP in bizdustry before the restructuring was earning good money in bizdustry, because it was good opportunity then to make money in bizdustry.

Personally, I am not a VIP member but I wanted to become one before the restructuring saga came and got me discouraged. It is still good for me to know how it works as no knowledge is a waste who knows becoming a VIP might be an option to consider some day.

I don't know much about it for now because am still a new member on this platform,but I believe they earn something better than ordinary members.

I knew before some changes occurred in bizdustry that vip members have the edge of earning more than the normal members but i don't know of now.

It's not possible to make up to that amount of money a month no matter how hard you work because the highest you can make here should be about seven or six dollars every week and that is what you will be able to make every week except there are other online work you have been doing

If you go to our account upgrades page, you will see exactly what you get as a VIP/ Premium Member. The Unlimited Postings was removed, partly because we actually hadn't had any actual purchases for the VIP. All of the VIP upgraded Members you see on the forum, are users we decided that were good users and posters, that we decided were members that would benefit the most from the adfree environment.

We may consider adding back the potential for added earnings or a higher limit/unlimited for post earnings for it, but really it would depend on actual interest in the VIP membership, where people would be willing to pay actual cash for it.

It would be an honour for me to earn the VIP badge on Bizdustry. You old my account should be on the forum to get the VIP badge? I am already a paragon member in here and I am one of the most active members in here. I do hope I will get the VIP badge soon, will I?

I have searched for it here but I was not able to find the answers to my question. I would like to know how much is it possible to make money with the Bizdustry forum after a person purchases the VIP membership? How many posts can a person make in a thread after purchasing the VIP membership? Right now the pay per post is 20 Biznotes, so I just wanted to know. I am a dedicated and a devoted "Resident" member of the forum right now.
I think this question should be directed to the admin of this platform, because we all here can't know the exact money vvip would be earning tho. So it should be a private conversation between you two I guess.

This thread has been really informative no doubt, I guess before the restructuring on the site there were lots of benefits to being a VIP member hopefully things are returner ànd even made better

This thread has been really informative no doubt, I guess before the restructuring on the site there were lots of benefits to being a VIP member hopefully things are returner ànd even made better

Regardless of whether or not someone purchases the VIP membership or not, the pay rates offered by Bizdustry is still the BEST right now. This is why I absolutely LOVE Bizdustry and I will always devote my precious time to this great forum. Long Live Bizdustry!! We Love You!! @Alexander

Regardless of whether or not someone purchases the VIP membership or not, the pay rates offered by Bizdustry is still the BEST right now. This is why I absolutely LOVE Bizdustry and I will always devote my precious time to this great forum. Long Live Bizdustry!! We Love You!! @Alexander
Yeah bizdustry has really been helpful no doubt because not only does one earn but it's really informative too because there is a lot to be learned, so kudos to the admins

I don't know the real function of the VIP membership plan for now because I've not heard the admin talk about it recently, I just believe you can actually make something much more than the normal standard level.you will be able to Post without pop up adverts on your page.

Wow i must say i am really impressed by this, this is actually a great opportunity that i am very sure many sites or forum wouldn't do. I believe with time, we would have more than enough active members that are willing to pay for the VIP, my self include
Presently now I don't think you earn much money or you have privilege when you are using the VIP status on business 3 but before you having a VIP can help you to comment in more post

Obtaining the VIP to status to earn higher on bizdustry was in the past as they've scraped that out. Wether you are VIP or ordinary member, you all earn the same amount now

I know that the premium policy have changed but then I knew the posting was unlimited and as such can't track the exact amount you can actually earn here.
This is just the truth the payment rate on the platform has actually changed but the payment amount to earn using the VIP package is actually unlimited so one can compare the amount of money one can earn using the VIP package on this platform.

This is just the truth the payment rate on the platform has actually changed but the payment amount to earn using the VIP package is actually unlimited so one can compare the amount of money one can earn using the VIP package on this platform.
After purchasing the VIP platform in this site you can be able so have unlimited package buy any more than others who are using normal package.

After purchasing the VIP platform in this site you can be able so have unlimited package buy any more than others who are using normal package.
This is just the totality of the benefits that one will get from purchasing the VIP package on this platform and it is very enticing to me and I am planning on purchasing a VIP package soon.

the VIP membership come with a lot of benefits and one of the benefit is that you will not be getting a lot of advertisement popping up on your page, that is the only function of the VIP membership that I know, it is only the admin that will explain others.

Bizdustry isn't running such kind of charitable organization again,LoL. But it would've been nice, had it been it is allowed, it would've engage more users to be active.

Of all the responses above I have not seen any comments that has given complete answer to the question above. Are there no VIP member who has seen this topic? Or is it a hidden something? Who knows who might be interested in becoming a VIP member.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back