What's new

How much is it possible to earn from Bizdustry after purchasing the VIP membership right now?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I have searched for it here but I was not able to find the answers to my question. I would like to know how much is it possible to make money with the Bizdustry forum after a person purchases the VIP membership? How many posts can a person make in a thread after purchasing the VIP membership? Right now the pay per post is 20 Biznotes, so I just wanted to know. I am a dedicated and a devoted "Resident" member of the forum right now.

Before the restructuring of the earning rate, Bizdustry VIP was highly on point and profitable, in fact I was trying to register before the whole restructuring saga began. Now that the earning has been drastically slashed, I don't know how the VIP program works anymore.

Before the restructuring of the earning rate, Bizdustry VIP was highly on point and profitable, in fact I was trying to register before the whole restructuring saga began. Now that the earning has been drastically slashed, I don't know how the VIP program works anymore.

I am quite surprised that there are almost no replies to this thread, even though there are many VIP members here. Anyway, I really hope that the pay per post on Bizdustry will rise again soon. However, right now I am not sure how much it is really possible to earn with Bizdustry VIP membership. I really hope some VIP member will come here and explain.

In my own understanding, the VIP membership was enabling people to make unlimited posts in the site. That was so advantageous when there was a hourly limit and the payment rate was high. But now the rate is lower and the 72 posts per day without hourly limit sounds unlimited to me. So I don't see any profit in having a VIP membership.

I am quite surprised that there are almost no replies to this thread, even though there are many VIP members here. Anyway, I really hope that the pay per post on Bizdustry will rise again soon. However, right now I am not sure how much it is really possible to earn with Bizdustry VIP membership. I really hope some VIP member will come here and explain.
Yes , like you said there are many VIP here and maybe they don't really know what they gets as a VIP , that's why you are not getting an answers to your question, but right now I don't think there's much difference .

If you go to our account upgrades page, you will see exactly what you get as a VIP/ Premium Member. The Unlimited Postings was removed, partly because we actually hadn't had any actual purchases for the VIP. All of the VIP upgraded Members you see on the forum, are users we decided that were good users and posters, that we decided were members that would benefit the most from the adfree environment.

We may consider adding back the potential for added earnings or a higher limit/unlimited for post earnings for it, but really it would depend on actual interest in the VIP membership, where people would be willing to pay actual cash for it.

The enjoyment by the VIP members then was that while others have access to three posts per hour, they have unlimited posts. But after restructuring of bizdustry, I think everybody is entitled to 72 posts.

Before today, sometimes late last year I think, you can purchase the VIP and warm a lot more than the ordinary verified members on bizdustry. But as at today, that has changed. Everyone is now to earn the same amount be you a VIP or an ordinary verified poster on bizdustry

It is very much easy to earn from bizdustry just commented and you'll be paid 20 biznotes which is equal to 2 cents. You can comment 72 times per day. The total of 1440 biznotes can be made per made

Thank you for the information, @Joshua Farrell because I was surprised to see on my avatar that I have a label of VIP Member. Now I know the reason about that label and let me thank the site for the privilege. I really hope that the site can go back to its former status that rewards can be upgraded to have more active members here.

VIP membership@ it is quite profitable before. Now it is still profitable but you have to work for it and comment very well if you know you want to make a larger profit

I love the fact that bizdustry always recognizes the most active members on the platform. I hope one day I will also get the VIP membership
Post automatically merged:

I love the fact that bizdustry always recognizes the most active members on the platform. I hope one day I will also get the VIP membership

Well, in reply to your question above concerning what benefits come along with having a premium membership on bizdustry, I have to let you know that although the rules might have changed in bizdustry concerning how you earn

The current any rate for VIP users is unlimited so we can't really predict the amount of money that a VIP member can make working on Bizdustry. Your earnings will depend on the time and effort you can put into working on the website.

I know that the premium policy have changed but then I knew the posting was unlimited and as such can't track the exact amount you can actually earn here.

I don't ever know there is VIP but if there is I think the only benefit the member will get is posting without limit or the point will Little different from non VIP members. And since the biz industry note has 🐝 slashed, the VIP too will be slashed.

The VIP membership is very good and I have been looking forward to purchasing it very soon. It gives you the opportunity to make more money than the regular members by just commenting and creating post.

Although, I have never been a VIP member and would not be the best person to answer this question, but I think what you earn sis relative to how much work and effort you put in. You should gain more than you invested in the VIP.

I was very interested in the VIP membership plan during the month of February before things turned different, and the advantage of VIP was slashed.

If you go to our account upgrades page, you will see exactly what you get as a VIP/ Premium Member. The Unlimited Postings was removed, partly because we actually hadn't had any actual purchases for the VIP. All of the VIP upgraded Members you see on the forum, are users we decided that were good users and posters, that we decided were members that would benefit the most from the adfree environment.

We may consider adding back the potential for added earnings or a higher limit/unlimited for post earnings for it, but really it would depend on actual interest in the VIP membership, where people would be willing to pay actual cash for it.
Wow i must say i am really impressed by this, this is actually a great opportunity that i am very sure many sites or forum wouldn't do. I believe with time, we would have more than enough active members that are willing to pay for the VIP, my self include

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back