What's new

How much is it possible to earn from Bizdustry after purchasing the VIP membership right now?

Currently the VIP members now is quite different from the one during the time this post was created. As @Sotherefore had rightly said, as a VIP member now you can withdraw your earning and you can also make money by posting and commenting on posts. I am a witness

I have read that you get paid in Biznotes for creating a thread now if you have a VIP membership, so how many Biznotes do you get paid for creating a thread right now?

I have read that you get paid in Biznotes for creating a thread now if you have a VIP membership, so how many Biznotes do you get paid for creating a thread right now?
Presently I am being paid 50 biznote for creating of post. And you can create as much as 10 post in a day to earn 0.5 cent together with your comments. You can make close to 2 dollars.

Presently I am being paid 50 biznote for creating of post. And you can create as much as 10 post in a day to earn 0.5 cent together with your comments. You can make close to 2 dollars.

That's great! So, what is the cost of the VIP membership? I guess that there are many memberships available in here on Bizdustry. What kind of membership have you purchased?

One of the thrilling fact about being a VIP member is the fact that you can withdraw your earning anytime without stress. From what other VIP members are saying it is possible for you to make almost $2 a day as a VIP member.

It is stated categorically on the forum because I've gone it. As a VIP, you would have access to the marketplace . You will also be able to make withdrawal request for and above all you can get credited for making threads.

I think I read somewhere on the phone on that those who have purchased a VIP usually do not get to earn much more money than non VIP members are doing , and this is what makes me think there is no point getting to purchases at all.

I think I read somewhere on the phone on that those who have purchased a VIP usually do not get to earn much more money than non VIP members are doing , and this is what makes me think there is no point getting to purchases at all.
When you buy the VIP from the forum sites , you definitely becomes a VIP members and your money will keep increasing and you can earn more than other normal member .

One of the thrilling fact about being a VIP member is the fact that you can withdraw your earning anytime without stress. From what other VIP members are saying it is possible for you to make almost $2 a day as a VIP member.
Yes, That's true you can earn more than that but f you put it some seriousness, I think it's a good idea to buy the VIP membership in other to boost your earnings.

I have searched for it here but I was not able to find the answers to my question. I would like to know how much is it possible to make money with the Bizdustry forum after a person purchases the VIP membership? How many posts can a person make in a thread after purchasing the VIP membership? Right now the pay per post is 20 Biznotes, so I just wanted to know. I am a dedicated and a devoted "Resident" member of the forum right now.
For now as I know the earnings would be the same (20 BizNotes per post) but after purchasing VIP membership you can make 60 posts per day and also your withdraw will be available.

Yes, as you said, there are many VIPs present, and perhaps they are unaware of the benefits of being one, which explains why you haven't received a response to your inquiry. However, at this time, I don't believe there to be a significant difference.

The VIP membership is very good and I have been looking forward to purchasing it very soon. It gives you the opportunity to make more money than the regular members by just commenting and creating post.

i think that you have been a VIP member for a long time. I might consider buying VIP memberships in the future, but right now I have no plans to do so because I have a limited budget.

I don't know how much a VIP member on this platform earn per say. It would be really nice if one of the VIP members throw more light on this subject. Seems like they really have a lot of advantage on this platform.

Yes, That's true you can earn more than that but f you put it some seriousness, I think it's a good idea to buy the VIP membership in other to boost your earnings.
I'll consider doing that in the future , I think it is worth the stress since you can directly earn more and at the same time be able to withdraw. That is very important.

The vip member do earn a good amount of money, if you want to be part of it you can purchase the vip membership, if you are active you can earn a considerable amount of money.

Based on my calculations, you can make $1.7 per day if you upgrade your membership you will have to pay $20 for membership but your 30 days' earnings will be $51. You will make $30 profits.

I can remember that there used to be some very good incentives for you to purchase the VIP. The present one is also good but the major advantage is that you can be able to withdraw straight to your own account.

I can remember that there used to be some very good incentives for you to purchase the VIP. The present one is also good but the major advantage is that you can be able to withdraw straight to your own account.
The dvantage of upgrading to vip membership is that you can request for payment directly to your litecoin wallet without having to depend on a VIP member to request on your behalf.

The dvantage of upgrading to vip membership is that you can request for payment directly to your litecoin wallet without having to depend on a VIP member to request on your behalf.
It is very compulsory to ensure that you understand the complexity of upgrading to vip membership so that you will not upgrade and you will run at loss because if you upgrade, you can make a total amount of $15 extra from the normal members in a month.

It is very compulsory to ensure that you understand the complexity of upgrading to vip membership so that you will not upgrade and you will run at loss because if you upgrade, you can make a total amount of $15 extra from the normal members in a month.
By my calculation, you are going to create 10 threads in a day that gives you 0.5 dollars and it will amount to $15 in a month, which is not up to the $20 you are paying for the upgrade.

By my calculation, you are going to create 10 threads in a day that gives you 0.5 dollars and it will amount to $15 in a month, which is not up to the $20 you are paying for the upgrade.
The only advantage that you will received from such Enterprise is that you will have access to withdraw directly to your wallet without having to wait for any VIP member.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back