What's new

How much is it possible to earn from Bizdustry after purchasing the VIP membership right now?

Thank you for the information, @Joshua Farrell because I was surprised to see on my avatar that I have a label of VIP Member. Now I know the reason about that label and let me thank the site for the privilege. I really hope that the site can go back to its former status that rewards can be upgraded to have more active members here.
Did you have to pay for your vip membership or you were just given as you said above,and are they any special privilege
😎😎

I have gone through the benefits but I couldn't see much reason for me to upgrade membership. The only benefits is to have access to all the marketplaces. Anyways, it may worth it because you can earn points in the marketplace. I think the membership upgrade should be based on merits.

Before the restructuring of the earning rate, Bizdustry VIP was highly on point and profitable, in fact I was trying to register before the whole restructuring saga began. Now that the earning has been drastically slashed, I don't know how the VIP program works anymore.
All reason is known best to the forum but I believe its for the best of the forum however the VIP program is no different from an ordinary member now.

I know a member of this forum that made most of his money as a vip member but nowadays I think all members are the same. There is no more difference

If you go to our account upgrades page, you will see exactly what you get as a VIP/ Premium Member. The Unlimited Postings was removed, partly because we actually hadn't had any actual purchases for the VIP. All of the VIP upgraded Members you see on the forum, are users we decided that were good users and posters, that we decided were members that would benefit the most from the adfree environment.

We may consider adding back the potential for added earnings or a higher limit/unlimited for post earnings for it, but really it would depend on actual interest in the VIP membership, where people would be willing to pay actual cash for it.
I was starting to wonder why some members are having VIP badge for more than a month. Because I have checked the benefit and I see that they are not earning that much. But now I see that it is due to there hard working. This is good for it will encourage is to work hard

This is a lovely question, because some peson are really planning of investing by registering at the VIP section with full hope that they will have more share

I do not think the VIP program is still in play in bizdustry anymore. They appear to have cancelled the VIP option since the early part of this year I think. Everyone wether VIP or ordinary member earns the same as of today

Before now in the past you could earn more than what is obtainable in bizdustry today, but it was cut short some months back. And also, the VIP membership is no longer in effect in bizdustry any longer

Right now I have not purchased the VIP membership that makes it impossible for me to tell how much it will profit you but I believe if I am in position I can tell how useful it may be.

I do not think the VIP program is still in play in bizdustry anymore. They appear to have cancelled the VIP option since the early part of this year I think. Everyone wether VIP or ordinary member earns the same as of today
Yeah, right everyone is earning the same these days. It has now become an individual effort to make as much as you can from this site.

I believe that the question that can be well answered by those who are already VIP members because everything depends on how much you are available to work when you have that kind of membership.

You won't earn more than what those that are not vip members are earning right now. As a matter of fact, bizdustry has since stoped that package offering a long time ago for certain reasons they seem fit for it. The package no longer exist

The VIP membership is what I have not purchased that's to enable me have the knowledge about it. even though it can not be predicted just like the cryptocurrency market.

I didn't know there's VIP membership in bizdustry. I feel their income will be relatively higher a bit that the regular creators. I will like to know the package which comes with the position.

Well I can not say because i have not tested it to know and it's something that you can not make a mere assumption and predictions it should be a positive knowledge you are giving which I believe may help others.

You won't earn more than what those that are not vip members are earning right now. As a matter of fact, bizdustry has since stoped that package offering a long time ago for certain reasons they seem fit for it. The package no longer exist

Bizdustry is still the best forum right now. Despite the fact that Bizdustry might have discontinued that package, it is still flourishing a lot and i really wish all the best to the owners of this great plaform.

Before the restructuring of the earning rate, Bizdustry VIP was highly on point and profitable, in fact I was trying to register before the whole restructuring saga began. Now that the earning has been drastically slashed, I don't know how the VIP program works anymore.
Well it used to be and earning for all cruise for those that subscribe to this website VIP package for its members but now that this does she has been restructured I do not know how they earn but I still believe that they will be earning quite higher-than-normal members.

Bizdustry have been a better place of learning, not just about the incentive alone. I know how far I've come here, the experiences I've gotten about making money online is beyond compare elsewhere.

Bizdustry have been a better place of learning, not just about the incentive alone. I know how far I've come here, the experiences I've gotten about making money online is beyond compare elsewhere.
Yes I consider it as one of the best website that people can make money from. There was a time there was a VIP membership but now it doesn't exist even with this it is still the best platform.

that was then ,VIP members earn allot on bizdustry more than a normal member ,but the payment was been reduce to 20biznotes that's is equal to the normal payment for all members , VIP members earn allot

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back