What's new

How much have you gained from surveys so far??

Although surveys are my least favourite way to earn I do very well on Theorem Reach. They give very short surveys and also disqualification points so even if you don't qualify you will be rewarded for attempting a survey.

My biggest gripe with surveys is being kicked off at the end after spending a considerable amount of time on it. For this reason I now only attempt surveys of 10 minutes or shorter.
Okay. I think surveys are disappointing to everyone. But more disappointing to the lower countries. At least you earn reward when you get kicked out, whereas that same theorem reach doesn't reward me at all when I'm kicked out.

Very true, survey companies focuses on the top tier countries. I myself, haven't got much of a luck with surveys. These companies either don't have much surveys or they just continues to disqualify a lot.

Never have I earn from any survey site in the past, after setting up a profile, it's either surveys are not available at the moment or Nigerians are not allowed to partake in surveys.. Just a time waster

I've gained nothing at the moment when it comes to surveys. I'm not just motivated around survey's cos it isn't favourable to my demographic.

We all know that surveys is not for every country, some earn admirably through it, why some doesn't earn at all. It centres to ones geographical location, it works mainly for the top tier countries and not for lower tier countries. For thosey that are earning through surveys, how much have you earned so far with it??
I started surveys about three months back, and so far I have made up to $80 on different survey sites. Although it's not much, it was worth it.

I started surveys about three months back, and so far I have made up to $80 on different survey sites. Although it's not much, it was worth it.
Worth it indeed. For you earning such kind of amount from surveys is very much fantastic cos many couldn't earn such from surveys. By the way which country are you from?

A friend is planning to sell a survey accounts to me to try out maybe I'm going to make some decent income from the platform. I didn't make enough money from the survey I participated few years back.

Although I was never luck when taking a survey since during the pandemic up to now and that makes me to think that survey depends on location.

I have not made any money from paid survey sites, this is because of the restrictions on other countries like mine.

Hustle when you young,because that is the time that you have a power to work ,and is the time that you strong to do, don't be a lazy person,there are so many ways for you to make money,if you can work on it you will achieve what you in time,so try to do the right thing at the right time

I've learned my weakness, and realized that no matter how hard I try with surveys I can't come to earn a single dime from them. That's why I wrote myself off.

I have earned a few good amount of my local currency in Google surveys. This is one which is not very dependent on western countries and is open globally to entire world. For all other survey companies I did not earn much due to not living in one country.

We all know that surveys is not for every country, some earn admirably through it, why some doesn't earn at all. It centres to ones geographical location, it works mainly for the top tier countries and not for lower tier countries.

For those that are earning through surveys, how much have you earned so far with it??
The survey websites that I registered with was a waste of time for me because I don't receive survey to fill. But I am working with two survey company that are for Africa and I have earned more than $26 form the websites

Without any exaggeration, I think I have made up to $400 on taking survey. I should have made more than that the issue is just that I really don't have time to take it most of the time

The survey websites that I registered with was a waste of time for me because I don't receive survey to fill. But I am working with two survey company that are for Africa and I have earned more than $26 form the websites
Did you earn the $26 within a month or it has been more than a month you've been working with them?

You can share the two African surveys, let me see if it worth my time, thank you.

Did you earn the $26 within a month or it has been more than a month you've been working with them?

You can share the two African surveys, let me see if it worth my time, thank you.
No it is not a month. It is combination of two websites and it is not in a month. I made that in 2 months. But if I was regular and I do check on my account constantly I would have gotten far more than that

I have only been able to earn about $1.5 from two surveys. The others were never successful that's why I quit to focus on better paying alternatives.

I have not earn any money on survey site because I am not on survey website, but i believe survey that survey site are paying very but for me I don't really know how to make money on survey site.

I have earned zero. In fact, I am to be paid one dollar each for joining a survey, I should have about $100 now. All of them wasted my precious time. I have not met any real one or have been restricted by the real ones.

Although surveys are my least favourite way to earn I do very well on Theorem Reach. They give very short surveys and also disqualification points so even if you don't qualify you will be rewarded for attempting a survey.

My biggest gripe with surveys is being kicked off at the end after spending a considerable amount of time on it. For this reason I now only attempt surveys of 10 minutes or shorter.
It's common with a lot of surveys. You can spend up to 30 minutes and be told you don't qualify at the end. These days my time is better spent on faucets

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back