What's new

How much have you gained from surveys so far??

I have a friend who has gain so much from answering surveys and watching videos , it really helped him during the pandemic

I have not earned anything from surveys, majority of them are not even available on my country, there was a time I use to feel there where no real surveys out there only fake until I got a deeper understanding of how it works.

I dont really like earning from survey sites due to the low payout i recieve and i think its because of my location that is why the payout is still very low ,i just hope i could earn more from survey sites and i would be glad , because for now its like time wasting i think.
Post automatically merged:

I have participated on a handful of surveys, and earned 20-30 cents for each surveys. I am from Nepal and Nepal is tier 3 country. High paying surveys are not available for tier 3 countries. Therefore, I gave up on surveys.

Last edited:
I have a friend who has gain so much from answering surveys and watching videos , it really helped him during the pandemic
That's pretty wonderful of your friend to have made enough from surveys. He or she didn't share the tricks or ways he or she is using to earn for you?

I have not earned anything from surveys, majority of them are not even available on my country, there was a time I use to feel there where no real surveys out there only fake until I got a deeper understanding of how it works.
I feel bad too when I consider that some can earn so high answering surveys in just a month whereas people from low tier countries may get very few if any at all in a whole month.

Have gained nothing, absolutely nothing from surveys!!! The first three surveys i did thinking I would be able to withdraw disappointed me, and since then I promised myself not to involve in surveys anymore.

Unfortunately I can say I have benefited from surveys because usually since the pay is small, the work necessary to make the intended landmark is never attained so I guess I have always missed out on that

Though some companies don't accept survey from low tire country but sometimes using VPN always help you break in and you get paid as a normal user

So far I haven't earn a dime from any company , I work hard on different company but when it reach the payday , theys always a break down

I have not engage in any survey site just as you have mentioned already is not for everyone or every country so my country is excluded so no possible chance to have been engaging in such even though it's profitable and very interesting.

I have never had the luck of getting paid from any survey site.
It is difficult because I am from a third country and we are not allowed to earn from surveys

There are many survey platform though some pays and some doesn't,the issue is the ability to know the one that pays,I know some people benefit butvI do not benefit from survey.

I was successful in a survey today which I completed from my Android phone. I find surveys hard to be completed from Laptop or computers. This is not my first time to be successfully completing a survey which was based on a Clothing company.

We all know that surveys is not for every country, some earn admirably through it, why some doesn't earn at all. It centres to ones geographical location, it works mainly for the top tier countries and not for lower tier countries.

For those that are earning through surveys, how much have you earned so far with it??
yes that's true ,surveys is not for every country ,there are uncountable surveys sites ,one can earn allot from it ,but the problem is that it is not available in every country,but there are many of people who earn allot from it.

I have tried the survey business model. It's the dumbest way to make money. It is more a chore, and doesn't even pay enough. Most of the questions are stupid, mindless bullshit.

yes that's true ,surveys is not for every country ,there are uncountable surveys sites ,one can earn allot from it ,but the problem is that it is not available in every country,but there are many of people who earn allot from it.
Yeah, their are multitude of surveys around, but it isn't rewarding to lower tier users, I've tried several options it didn't work out, and I never worried over to earn through it.

Yeah, their are multitude of surveys around, but it isn't rewarding to lower tier users, I've tried several options it didn't work out, and I never worried over to earn through it.
same here ,I've tried several option it didn't work out , but there are some people that uses VPN to change there country ,don't you think that it might affect there earnings ,I know using a VPN to change your country is very bad,but what do you think about it.

I don't partake in surveys. The time duration is quite enormous and it's not all that keep to their words, after complying they'll go on a ghost mode. I won't mind having a sincere survey site that pays instantly.

that's very true.surveys are not available on most of the countries. I have never earn a dime from surveys .but I believe there are people here who earn meaningful from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back