What's new

How much have you gained from surveys so far??

in as much as a lot of people earn from surveys, it's definitely not for me because my country does not have that opportunity and it's just so frustrating to answer all the premilary questions and they end up saying it's not available in my country

I wish I'm working with survey site to earn with them but because of the restrictions on the low tiers country I'm not on any survey site now.

I made a lot of money from Onepoll survey 2 years ago before my region was stopped from participating in their survey. $65 was their withdrawal threshold and I received it 6 times.

So far so good I have cashed out ones I don't know if I'm going to cash out anytime soon again because I was planning on taking it for a longer period of time before cashing out but like the saying goes we as humans we plan but God does I just want to see how it goes.

I have only earned $12 and I have withdrew $10.8 form my survey websites. The only website that I am earning form surveys is Afrisight and I have received two payouts there

For those who know their way around it surveys can be wonderful. However for folks with restricted access due to geographical zone it is frustrating. I've tried some and got disqualified. I still wish to try again as it's equally a source of passive income, but I must have the right tutoring before trying again.

I have tried lot of surveys but never got paid with any of them , even tried with different offerwalls like offertorro , adgaremedia , adscwndmedi , even the offers like quizes are not accessible.

I have made over $150 since I started doing and working as a survey taker. However, I'm not that consistent with the work and that is why my earnings is that low compared to what others must have earned

We all know that surveys is not for every country, some earn admirably through it, why some doesn't earn at all. It centres to ones geographical location, it works mainly for the top tier countries and not for lower tier countries.

For those that are earning through surveys, how much have you earned so far with it??
So far I do not have survey earnings. I just signed up in a survey in offertoro and after I filled up the personal information. The survey site at first will say I will look for a site that you are qualified to do the survey. Then it will say there is no available survey for you.

The only survey I really participated with was zap surveys before it was restricted in my country. Survey is not really profitable in my country anymore

So far I do not have survey earnings. I just signed up in a survey in offertoro and after I filled up the personal information. The survey site at first will say I will look for a site that you are qualified to do the survey. Then it will say there is no available survey for you.
They will simply waste your time, frustrate you without offering you any task if you're from a lower tier country like mine.

I think we from the low tiers countries have not been earning from survey site because if the restrictions they placed on our regions.

Write your reply...how much have you gained from survey so far l have gained just 2k from survey site for this reason l now attempt survey of 10 minutes.

Write your reply...how much have you gained from survey so far l have gained just 2k from survey site for this reason l now attempt survey of 10 minutes.
2k dollars or bitcoin Satoshis? If you are talking about $2k , it's an awesome amount and you can possibly make a living from completing surveys.

I do not truly like making from study websites because of the reduced payment i receive and i believe its due to my place that's why the payment is still really reduced ,i simply wish i might make more from study websites and i would certainly rejoice , since in the meantime its like time squandering i believe

I am going to say less than $10 because the website I am working with later got me kicked out when the discover that I log in through the backdoor. Since that time I'll quit engaging in paid survey.

I am going to say less than $10 because the website I am working with later got me kicked out when the discover that I log in through the backdoor. Since that time I'll quit engaging in paid survey.
If you're gaining such kind of amount monthly with surveys, I'll simply say it's worthwhile. Cos not everyone can earn with surveys.

Surveys are simply the kind of option of earning I never tried my hands on. I know it wouldn't work gory just as it doesn't work for those in my demographic.

I've gained nothing from surveys, they're part of my nightmare online earning platforms. I've forgotten about them as I've discarded BMF in my online career.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back