What's new

How much have you gained from surveys so far??

I am yet to have more enough earnings from survey platform because I do not involve in more than two survey platform because of my offline gig
Post automatically merged:

I am yet to have more enough earnings from survey platform because I do not involve in more than two survey platform because of my offline gig

We all know that surveys is not for every country, some earn admirably through it, why some doesn't earn at all. It centres to ones geographical location, it works mainly for the top tier countries and not for lower tier countries.

For those that are earning through surveys, how much have you earned so far with it??
I have not been able to gain anything on survey sites despises the effort i have make in working in survey site, i was denied because i was from a third tier country and since then i havent tried it.

I have not been able to gain anything on survey sites despises the effort i have make in working in survey site, i was denied because i was from a third tier country and since then i havent tried it.
Their is no need toiling over business which wouldn't work for you, survey is just like that business online that wouldn't work for lower region users. It will be better you focus your time towards more profitable.

Surveys is definitely a barge pole I wouldn't want to touch. I have not gained anything from Surveys. It's a waste of the time for me and I don't really want to go there.

It is very difficult to gain from survey so I do not even involve in survey work,so far I have not gained anything from survey

I was frustrated out of paid survey I joined few months ago. the reason is that I always got this qualify for every survey I partake in. I was unable to make money as a result.

I have been trying to register and some time working on survey site but it all proves abortive because i am from a third tier country and i wasn't giving an opportunity to participate in any foreign survey.
Post automatically merged:

I have been trying to register and some time working on survey site but it all proves abortive because i am from a third tier country and i wasn't giving an opportunity to participate in any foreign survey.

Unfortunately, I don't work for any survey site because most of these sites are into scams but genuine survey sites are quite interesting and pays better.

The maximum I could earn when I was too active on survey panels, reached between 11 and 13 dollars along the month. But my standard was from 3 to 5 dollars per month. I never lived in an industrialized or touristic city, so things weren't much better than the above mentioned earnings even when I lived in a tier2 country. Nor I could count on a well paid offline job during most of my employment history (apart of few periods of governmental jobs, I mostly was self-employed). Getting sick of task that are very unable to pay my bills, I prefer by far PTWs. I didn't quit the surveys at all, but now I only dedicate to them few minutes per day, reaching more or less 1 dollar per month.

We all know that surveys is not for every country, some earn admirably through it, why some doesn't earn at all. It centres to ones geographical location, it works mainly for the top tier countries and not for lower tier countries.

For those that are earning through surveys, how much have you earned so far with it??

I don't know if anyone in this field will believe me, but I did 3E in one day (3 surveys of 1E each) and I also received payment on the same day. :)

I once answered surveys during the covid19 period last year and i gained a little over four thousand for over one month. It was stressful, i dont think i'll ever do a survey again.

I was so close to earning a huge amount of money from one paid to survey site during the pandemic.
When i was close to reaching the threshold, i was launched out of the site.

Although surveys are my least favourite way to earn I do very well on Theorem Reach. They give very short surveys and also disqualification points so even if you don't qualify you will be rewarded for attempting a survey.

My biggest gripe with surveys is being kicked off at the end after spending a considerable amount of time on it. For this reason I now only attempt surveys of 10 minutes or shorter.
That's pretty nice. How much is the minimum payout and how long did it take you to make that amount?
Hope it's not one based on referrals? Though the company I take surveys with usually for me has a sweet way of presenting surveys to me based on the information I submitted in signing up.

I have earned some airtime completing some surveys with Shahara reporters. It's so nice as you complet each surveys to get rewarded in points which in turn, will be converted to airtime.

I have earned some airtime completing some surveys with Shahara reporters. It's so nice as you complet each surveys to get rewarded in points which in turn, will be converted to airtime.
At the end of each questionnaire how much airtime did you get in return? I've tried many of them even the ones that is suitable for Africans still their is no positive in it.

Just as you said,its survey is only available in top tier countries,not in low tier countries, and it seems not to be available here in my country.

I have only been able to cash out from surveys once and I was speed $5 after about one month of work. I do not think that particular industry is a reliable way of making money so I just left the site.

I once answered surveys during the covid19 period last year and i gained a little over four thousand for over one month. It was stressful, i dont think i'll ever do a survey again.
Four thousand dollars in a single month to answer to surveys? Please, could you tell us what these survey panels are? Are they worldwide opened? Four thousand dollars among many of our countries means a whole year's salary and many of us would simply be happy with 100 dollars per month by answering surveys. No mind how much stressful it is.

From my experience in using the internet so far, I have observed that survey platform is one of the places one can make some cool bucks as some surveys pay so much to participate couple with other tasks one can also do in same platform to still make money. But just as you pointed out, it is not for regions or countries including mine.

Personally I have not been able to earn a single penny from survey. The reason is because I've not been able to see a legit one that would paid me to answer some survey questions, the ones that are available is not for our own location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back