What's new

How much have you gained from surveys so far??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know that surveys is not for every country, some earn admirably through it, why some doesn't earn at all. It centres to ones geographical location, it works mainly for the top tier countries and not for lower tier countries.

For those that are earning through surveys, how much have you earned so far with it??

It's as you describe it in the thread @Sincere, there are countless survey sites, but sadly not for everyone in the world. In my case, my country does not receive surveys to answer, but I understand that many people earn very well, even living from it.

It's as you describe it in the thread @Sincere, there are countless survey sites, but sadly not for everyone in the world. In my case, my country does not receive surveys to answer, but I understand that many people earn very well, even living from it.
That's true @Sariana23, just as you said, not every one is successful with surveys. Some earn admirably well more than $2 a day from it. Why some don't even earn a dime through it, such is life. That's why i don't put interest on it cis i don't earn a dime from it.

I have never participated in paid surveys. However, I have participated in a lot of unpaid surveys. I also once participated on a survey campaign organized by the organization where I was working. I was asked to send emails and copy the responses in a document. Since it was sponsored by the organization I worked, I did not earn extra money. I would like to participate on paid surveys. By the way, what kind of questions they ask?

I dont really like earning from survey sites due to the low payout i recieve and i think its because of my location that is why the payout is still very low ,i just hope i could earn more from survey sites and i would be glad , because for now its like time wasting i think

I have participated on a handful of surveys, and earned 20-30 cents for each surveys. I am from Nepal and Nepal is tier 3 country. High paying surveys are not available for tier 3 countries. Therefore, I gave up on surveys.

I have never participated in paid surveys. However, I have participated in a lot of unpaid surveys. I also once participated on a survey campaign organized by the organization where I was working. I was asked to send emails and copy the responses in a document. Since it was sponsored by the organization I worked, I did not earn extra money. I would like to participate on paid surveys. By the way, what kind of questions they ask?
I have done paid surveys, in a specific site that I left, since in the end to continue answering, I had to have 30 referrals. There are different topics and the questions are related. They can be product, travel, sports, environment, etc, all have to do with your experience.

I have done paid surveys, in a specific site that I left, since in the end to continue answering, I had to have 30 referrals. There are different topics and the questions are related. They can be product, travel, sports, environment, etc, all have to do with your experience.
Wow were you asked to have some certain amount of referral before you can withraw , because i have come across some certain survey sites like that before and i was no paid ,well that dosent stop me from earning through surveys

Wow were you asked to have some certain amount of referral before you can withraw , because i have come across some certain survey sites like that before and i was no paid ,well that dosent stop me from earning through surveys
Yes, I found the excessive reference In other survey sites they may not ask for references but unfortunately in my country they do not arrive, now I can tell you that there are GPT sites, where they do not ask for references and the survey numbers are daily and from various platforms. Just check your options, and good luck.

I'm not on any survey site because of the restrictions most of the survey site places on low tier countries and some region and this effected me.

Im not really a big fan of surveys to be honest because im from a low tier country surveys often don't favor us. However sometimes im getting lucky and will be able to find a good survey website/apps that doesn't do geo-targeting. So far i think i earned about $100+ from doing those surveys.. this is really low because this was 2 years worth of trying to do surveys online.

To be honest I've not made much from answering survey questionnaires I've only made few satoshis from very few survey sites. Most surveys have the issue of demography and they are not available in most countries.

Presently I classify survey sites and their questionnaires as faucets because they are not quite different, you spend your time Internet data and the site received your details in the end you are paid Stipends that are not commensurate with the resources you spent on site so I have decided to be selective with the kind of survey questionnaires I will respond to.

Never have I earned from surveys, after filling the profilers and dropping personal information I always never qualify to take one. I no long waste my time on it.

Never have I earned from surveys, after filling the profilers and dropping personal information I always never qualify to take one. I no long waste my time on it.
That is the issue with surveys, they don't act transparently rather they act fraudulent sometimes. I wonder why someone will devote his or her time to answer a survey more than 30 mins, at the end getting nothing from it. That leaves a bitter taste to someone's online earning gigs, it makes one think they are scam. They should be specific with what they want and not wasting someone's time and given the person zero rewards.

I think I have only gained just $2 from survey sites and I guess its majorly due to the place and country where I live that made my earning so low like that ,I just wish I could earn more

Presently I'm on a survey site called Triaba which is suitable for tier 3 countries like mine, I joined about a month ago and I've been getting lots of invites. Presently I have $8.5 and the minimum withdrawal is $10. Once I'm able to cash out I'll keep you guys informed.

Wish me luck

I haven't really gained much but I've engaged alot of survey sites of which some only does payout with gift cards you can use to shop online. From now onwards, I would be taking out surveys on a regular basis in other to give opinions towards certain products and services.

Survey sites are paying but most of them are scammers, you will keep working and at the end you won't get anything, and most paying survey sites restricted some countries from participating and my country is one of them.

Update, very close to cashing out, missed out on a couple of invitations. Though I'll be using a gcode option though I don't understand how that works. Something like a gift card.

Screenshot_20210226-115634.png

Although surveys are my least favourite way to earn I do very well on Theorem Reach. They give very short surveys and also disqualification points so even if you don't qualify you will be rewarded for attempting a survey.

My biggest gripe with surveys is being kicked off at the end after spending a considerable amount of time on it. For this reason I now only attempt surveys of 10 minutes or shorter.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back