What's new

How much does YouTube pay?

Earning on YouTube depends on the numbers of subscripbers you have, I don't have a YouTube account so I can't really talk about it

The minimum number of subscribers you should have on your channel is 1k and a watch time of over 2hrs. So the better your publicity the more you earn on the site. It sure takes time to get there however the pay is lucrative.

YouTube pays differently based on viewers location and it can be up to $1.25/1000 views plus clicks. Normally well known people earns at least $40-$100/day for 1M views videos.

I don't have a experience with that but you need to have a lot of subscribers, views and likes to pay you much money.
YouTube doesn't have a fixed payment amount. You earn as much views your videos receives so long as advert are displayed

that depends on the area of your followers, the Cpm of countries isn't the same, try always to make your videos in English to get a followers from the UK, USA, Canada because they have the high Cpm.

Youtube has it's own plans with Google Adsence.One must need 4000 hours view and lots of subscribers (perhaps 1000) to be eligible to get paid.

I think it all depends on the amount of views you have , because if you have large number of views, then am very sure you will receive more money from ads

YouTube payment is not as easy as seen on ads. It is strictly, a payment for ads advertised on you YouTube videos. The number of subscribers and watch hours must be met before any approval.

I dont know about that i really your suggestion On this. Many people want to know how youtube pay and how they received payment...i uploaded some video on you tube.... I really want to into thst

YouTube pays handsomely but it requires a lot of time and commitment, with the average YouTube pay of $0.01 to$0.03 depending on the ads, one can make $18 on 1000 views

YouTube platform, just like some other social media platforms deal on traffic. The amount you earn from your YouTube page is largely dependent on the number of subscribers you, and these subscribers need to view your uploaded content for you to earn. Also you can be contracted by individuals or organizations to help promote their products on your page and you are paid for doing that.

I read it's somewhat between 0.01 - 0.03 dollars per advert view that is around 18 dollars per 1000 advert views. This I'll total to about 5dollars for every 1000 video views on the average.

If you reach the minimum requirements for monetizing your youtube channel, the money you're going to make will depend on the number of views, etc, but it's also going to depend on where the viewers are from and also the rate AdSense is offering you, which isn't a fixed price.

I don't have a experience with that but you need to have a lot of subscribers, views and likes to pay you much money.
The stuff of you tube should be impressive because if your video will have quality then it qualifies for subscribing, more subscribers make you successful

YouTube pays in dollars and the amount you earn depends greatly on your content, number of subscribers, and views that YouTube receives over your posts. but you don't start earning just like that, it takes several months of patience.

YouTube will pay you every time someone clicks on one of the advertisements that appear before your video begins or clicks on one of the banner-type advertisements that pop on videos while they're playing. ... Then you enable the monetization feature and connect your YouTube account to a Google AdSense account.

YouTube pays for videos on a different rates so we can't actually come to find out how much YouTube pay for a particular video. So it depends on the impressions that the view of the video gets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back