What's new

Making Money on Youtube: What Niches are Profitable?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Based on my personal experience and research, here are some of the profitable niches for youtube content creators:

Travel: These videos appeal to all sorts of people, travellers as well as non travellers. Travel videos allow people to travelling from the comfort of the home as well as get information that they can use for their next travel. If you manage to build a lot of subscribers and views, you can n collaborate with travel agencies, airlines, and hotels for additional revenue streams.

Tutorials: There is a thirst for learning and people are flocking online to learn because it is easy and free. YouTube remains a top destination for free instructional content. You can create tutorials on a wide range of topics, from home decoration to blockchain development, and tap into the ever-growing demand for educational content.

Definitely, I observe that most "how to" videos brings tons of views and people are excavating the net every minute, seconds and hours on how do this and how to do that.

Definitely, I observe that most "how to" videos brings tons of views and people are excavating the net every minute, seconds and hours on how do this and how to do that.
Yes, that is true, they can be very profitable niches since it could attract a lot of traffic, the problem is the competition that those types of videos have, but if you do it well you can make a lot of money with a channel of that topic, it may take a few years to build a channel in that niche, but it can be worth it.

Travel would be a tough one unless you were some privileged (not saying ina bad way, necessarily) person. I mean, it's expensive to travel, even in your own nation many times.

Profitable niches means the niches that have high CPM and CPC rates and also include high traffic keywords. When you are using high CPC niche, you earn more for every clicks, for high CPM niche, you earn more for your viewes.

I agree with you because people will never get tired of watching travel videos, but it requires a lot of expenses for a blogger, so it can not always be sold out, but tutorials do not need a lot of expenses, but you should not expect a large number of views because different topics are not so interesting and necessary

Actually you do not have to travel to make travel videos, you can make videos on topics such as 10 places to visit in Vietnam and use stock photos and videos to create your video. There is no need to talk to the camera while making travel videos

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back