What's new

Youtube viewing, liking and comment money earning

I wouldn't bother with this. It's fake engagement and YouTube will catch on. Especially if you intend to use multiple Google accounts without the use of a vpn. They do have your IP every time you sign in, and if they see multiple accounts commenting under the same IP, you could get banned from YouTube along with the person who paid for the fake engagement.

I used to do YouTube commenting back on Fiverr years ago, was one of my first failed gigs. I learned that sometimes YouTube just doesn't show your comments. It'll show them for you, but when you go incognito for example, the comment doesn't show up.

From what I gather, is that they figured the account I was using was partaking in fake engagement and they silently would block my comments from view. So I stopped offering such a service.

There probably isn't much pay in it anyway. And if someone just magically goes viral, that can out off alarm bells and soon enough another YouTuber will reveal to the world this guy had fake engagement.

I wouldn't bother with this. It's fake engagement and YouTube will catch on. Especially if you intend to use multiple Google accounts without the use of a vpn. They do have your IP every time you sign in, and if they see multiple accounts commenting under the same IP, you could get banned from YouTube along with the person who paid for the fake engagement.

I used to do YouTube commenting back on Fiverr years ago, was one of my first failed gigs. I learned that sometimes YouTube just doesn't show your comments. It'll show them for you, but when you go incognito for example, the comment doesn't show up.

From what I gather, is that they figured the account I was using was partaking in fake engagement and they silently would block my comments from view. So I stopped offering such a service.

There probably isn't much pay in it anyway. And if someone just magically goes viral, that can out off alarm bells and soon enough another YouTuber will reveal to the world this guy had fake engagement.
Yeah, those videos "Earn 10k a day" and dumb thumbnails. Or "It's not fake" :D
They do something in an early stage, earn money, and when it becomes outdated they publish it online and you think you can earn money while you actually can't (or it is too little).

There are Microtasking platforms where you earn a small amount for liking, watching videos, or subscribing to those YouTube channels, for example, Aviso.bz, Payup, Seo-fast.ru among others, you don't earn a lot of money doing it, but if you want to try it, at least they usually have instant withdrawals.

Yes it is possible. Mostly these sites are called Microtask Sites Examples: Rapidworkers, Jumaworkers withdrawal to Paypal and LiteCoin. Russian sites 🇷🇺 microtasks but there they are called - bux. These are: Socpublic, Bux.money seo-fast Withdrawal to Payeer but also other methods. Here, in addition to YouTube views, likes, and subscriptions, you can earn money from other easy actions.

On YouTube, views, likes, and comments contribute to ad revenue and channel visibility. As engagement increases, so does earning potential. Additionally, brands may pay for sponsored content or partnerships based on your audience engagement and influence.

I used to earn from this, but it’s not such a big amount, it’s possible to make a dollar in two days, although such sites are closed very soon due to the fact that these likes and subscriptions are fake and YouTube blocks these channels, so fewer and fewer people order such work, although it was once enough for me interesting because it is very easy money

I have done these tasks on micro job sites where I earned 2-3 cents for watching, liking and commenting on youtube videos, sometimes I could earn upto 6 cents per youtube task. However, when I left micro job sites, I also stopped doing these youtube tasks.

I heard people do this for money but I don't know where and how. Anyone has experience with this? I know people pay others for this because people can get 50k views over night.
Yes, there are so many ways we can make money from YouTube by liking and commenting. There are some platform like like.ng that pays people for liking and commenting on people's content on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back