What's new

How much does YouTube pay?

YouTube pays its subscribers on the basis of the channels it can build traffic with and the number of subscribers it has. I think youtube pays about $10 and above

It all depends on your viewers and subscribers, YouTube pays according to your viewers, if you have more views on a video then you will receive more payments as your viewers increases so your payment increase

First you must have a minimum of 1000 subscribers before you can start being paid by YouTube. YouTube pay per view. The main goal is to have enough audience

Youtube payment varies depending on the demography. In some high valued places like US, I think YouTube pays around $100 for a thousand view while they very low some other areas.

I think they pay $1 per 1000 view, this also depend on the location and I think Africa then to be paid less compared to the western country because of the revenue generation of each continent, people can actually make a lot of money if they have something reasonable to offer on their YouTube channel.

I don't have a experience with that but you need to have a lot of subscribers, views and likes to pay you much money.
The same way you don't have experience about is the same way I don't have too. I have always wondered how these celebrities make money from YouTube just by posting videos and getting views

It does not only depends on the amount of subscribers or the views you have.It mostly depends on your country you are living but to earn some money you must have at least 1000 subscribers

I don't have a experience with that but you need to have a lot of subscribers, views and likes to pay you much money.
YouTube with generally pay 35 to 40% of the ad revenues which they get from your channel. However before you can monetize your channel you should have 1000 subscribers and 4000 of viewing hours in last one year. The irony is that if you are smaller than this size, YouTube will still show ads on your channel but all the earnings will go to them only.

It all depends on the traffic you get by the things you offer. Something that people will be interested in. Such as comedies, earning strategies and others will get more views.

I don't know the exact amount that YouTube pays for it's users but YouTube pays you by the number of views you gain on a particular Post. for you to get a good number of views you need to have subscribers.

YouTube is also a good platform where content creators can earn money from the number of subscribers they have on their YouTube channels. YouTube begins paying a content creators or channel that has amassed up to 1000 subscribers on their channel.

It depends on a few things, I think that they pay 1 dollars on every thousand of views of people who have watched your ad. But there are also some unique ads you can forcely put on your video and then it would be a higher price I suppose. But the most effective thing is to speak with a specific company and make a specific ad about their product and then the price would be very high if you have a lot of views and subscribers. The more people who like and watch your videos is the more you earn from ads.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back