What's new

How much does YouTube pay?

YouTube earnings strictly depends on the number of subscribers you have. Don't expect to earn a dime from it if you not much subscribers.

Many people are venturing to do YouTube videos and have been wondering how much can one earn from it.You find someone saying i having living doing my YouTube videos only.So you can realize it pays nice .Does anyone here have any experience with that?
I might be wrong but I think they are paying based on the quality of what is been uploaded. Payment will be higher if the quality of file uploaded is high.

YouTube earnings strictly depends on the number of subscribers you have. Don't expect to earn a dime from it if you not much subscribers.
Ok what is the minimum subscribers do you need to begin earning some dime.I hope it is achievable with time .

It pays decently, to earn something really reasonable you need to have large subscribers which in turns means huge views and likes on the videos you upload

It varies from content creator to content creator and it comes down to one thing - traffic. So, the bigger your following, the more you stand to gain. I'm not sure about the specifics but I've heard YouTube recently moved the goalposts, making it harder for people with a small following to earn. So, if I were into this sort of thing, I'd shop around for alternatives - and there's MANY.

YouTube is one of the best ways to make money all over the world. They pay per view and your earnings depend based on your large based audience and subscribers

It varies from content creator to content creator and it comes down to one thing - traffic. So, the bigger your following, the more you stand to gain. I'm not sure about the specifics but I've heard YouTube recently moved the goalposts, making it harder for people with a small following to earn. So, if I were into this sort of thing, I'd shop around for alternatives - and there's MANY.
It pays well, to get something that really makes sense you have to have a large subscriber which in turn means lots of views and likes on the videos you upload.

Its depends on the content and the video, If you're getting thousand of view but no one is watching your advertising then you won't earn anything.

it all depends on how many views, the more views Then the more income you get, therefore we have to create good content in order to get more views.

not really sure because am not into it
but i think it depends on how many subscribers you have and how well they watch your videos

With 100k subscribers you can be making $100-200 a month depending on how many times you post videos on your channel.
If you can get 1million hit or more..you should be swimming in cool cash

YouTube payments depends on different factors most importantly is the followers or subscribers one has, the number of clicks on each videos also influences the payment outcomes. Just strive to get much followers and everything will fall in place.

Youtube Pays $1 per 1000 views, but you need at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time. You can not turn on monetize before it. Since its the requirement from Youtube so we have to have a focus on it first.

In addition to having good numbers of subscribers , you need the sibcri ers to be active and engages in your content . This is what improves earnings from YouTube.

Here, some specific criteria to start earning on YouTube.
Your channel must have 1k subscribers and 4k hours watch time in last 1 year. So your channel will be monetize and you they will pay against adds from your videos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back