What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

Well, fir now I dont have any shares with any company or business organisation because I dont have knowledge on how the shares exchange or business works even though I am hoping to have one.

Well, fir now I dont have any shares with any company or business organisation because I dont have knowledge on how the shares exchange or business works even though I am hoping to have one.
We are on the same boat. I don't think that I am ready for such investment because my knowledge around it is very shallow. I don't like putting my money on what I do not know.

Yes I have a share in one particular company and I really know how the shares are doing because I know that the company is not doing well. I would like to buy another shares in a manufacturing company that has high dividend.

The stock buying process is not as complex as it sounds. However, you will have to do some research and master the language before making the first purchase.

I could not invest in any of the company shares because it sounds very risky because I have no or little knowledge about shares because and I am afraid to do such investment.

I don't have any shares or stocks right now. I think I am not ready for it because of the shallow knowledge I had on the stocks and it is not advisable to work on what you have no idea about.

I dont have any shares for now but I am still hoping I could have some. even though alot if people have been complaining about it market crash and that is what had been killing my confidence.

I do not really have any of it , and this is because I haven't been able to come up with a real strategy of what is working in it for me and that is why I have to back out and not push further.

Actually I dont have any shares righ now and the problem is because I lack the knowledge and the skills that will helped me run it effectively and also to avoid loss as people may say.

The only stocks that I am currently holding right now was actually give that to me on my birthday. I was given a couple of Tesla stocks and I am even regretting why I did not sell it when it reached 1,000 dollars in market cap.

I dont really have any shares for now due to my lack of time I am always occupied with my offline activities but I am hoping to have that very soon if time permitted and also seek more information about it.

I have not started investing on stocks because I have a little knowledge around it .I buy cryptocurrencies and also know my way around forex. It is indeed a very good investment.

Actually I have little knowledge about shares and really do scared me to invest in any shares for now due to such experience I have gathered from alot of people concerning the shares from different companies which later happened to be scamming.

I have not invested on stocks yet but Intend to include the stocks investment on my investment portfolio. The stocks is no doubt a very wonderful way to earn money online and offline.

I have not invested on stocks yet but Intend to include the stocks investment on my investment portfolio. The stocks is no doubt a very wonderful way to earn money online and offline.
I don't like investing on what I knew nothing about. It will be very good to invest on business with good potentials. The one that will give you a very high return.

I think am still a novice when it comes to this online stock of a thing, I have notake good amount of money in this online stuck, I think it's time for me to learn how this online stock of a thing really works. It's time to make good money on stock

Currently I dont have any shares for now because I lack the financial strength to undergo such kind of business but I am still hoping and planning to have shares in the future.

Currently I do not have any stocks to invest on . The major thing is the I do not have the required knowledge around stocks and that made me not to invest my money on it.

I have not invested on stocks. I don't like investing on things that I do not know much about. I prefer to keep trading on cryptocurrency. It is a more simpler investment to understand.

For now, I dont have any shares with any company though I am still hoping to have it in the future due to my low financial strength but I am still working on myself to be able to make it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back