What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

Well, fir now I dont have any shares with any company or business organisation because I dont have knowledge on how the shares exchange or business works even though I am hoping to have one.

Well, fir now I dont have any shares with any company or business organisation because I dont have knowledge on how the shares exchange or business works even though I am hoping to have one.
We are on the same boat. I don't think that I am ready for such investment because my knowledge around it is very shallow. I don't like putting my money on what I do not know.

The stock buying process is not as complex as it sounds. However, you will have to do some research and master the language before making the first purchase.

I could not invest in any of the company shares because it sounds very risky because I have no or little knowledge about shares because and I am afraid to do such investment.

I don't have any shares or stocks right now. I think I am not ready for it because of the shallow knowledge I had on the stocks and it is not advisable to work on what you have no idea about.

I dont have any shares for now but I am still hoping I could have some. even though alot if people have been complaining about it market crash and that is what had been killing my confidence.

I do not really have any of it , and this is because I haven't been able to come up with a real strategy of what is working in it for me and that is why I have to back out and not push further.

Actually I dont have any shares righ now and the problem is because I lack the knowledge and the skills that will helped me run it effectively and also to avoid loss as people may say.

The only stocks that I am currently holding right now was actually give that to me on my birthday. I was given a couple of Tesla stocks and I am even regretting why I did not sell it when it reached 1,000 dollars in market cap.

I dont really have any shares for now due to my lack of time I am always occupied with my offline activities but I am hoping to have that very soon if time permitted and also seek more information about it.

I have not started investing on stocks because I have a little knowledge around it .I buy cryptocurrencies and also know my way around forex. It is indeed a very good investment.

Actually I have little knowledge about shares and really do scared me to invest in any shares for now due to such experience I have gathered from alot of people concerning the shares from different companies which later happened to be scamming.

I have not invested on stocks yet but Intend to include the stocks investment on my investment portfolio. The stocks is no doubt a very wonderful way to earn money online and offline.

I have not invested on stocks yet but Intend to include the stocks investment on my investment portfolio. The stocks is no doubt a very wonderful way to earn money online and offline.
I don't like investing on what I knew nothing about. It will be very good to invest on business with good potentials. The one that will give you a very high return.

I think am still a novice when it comes to this online stock of a thing, I have notake good amount of money in this online stuck, I think it's time for me to learn how this online stock of a thing really works. It's time to make good money on stock

Currently I dont have any shares for now because I lack the financial strength to undergo such kind of business but I am still hoping and planning to have shares in the future.

Currently I do not have any stocks to invest on . The major thing is the I do not have the required knowledge around stocks and that made me not to invest my money on it.

I have not invested on stocks. I don't like investing on things that I do not know much about. I prefer to keep trading on cryptocurrency. It is a more simpler investment to understand.

For now, I dont have any shares with any company though I am still hoping to have it in the future due to my low financial strength but I am still working on myself to be able to make it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back