What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

Presently I am financially incapable at the moment to attain and buy stocks, but its a good business that normally brings in money in the future if you can invested in it.

I currently have investments in Facebook and Amazon even though I had many a lot earlier but I had to withdraw them in order to increase my positions in my cryptocurrency investment.

How many stocks and shares would you say you have? I like to keep that sort of stuff private, but that's just me. Do you guys have a lot of investments in stocks and any shares in popular companies?

Yeah, it is something that is very important that you invest in several projects so that when some of them are closing down there will still be others that you will have to take as a lifeline which is why I have so many money invested in stocks and also cryptocurrencies.

I still am dreaming to have stocks though the one challenge I have is the price fluctuating, I don't believe stocks can be a great long term investment (blue Chip stocks can be though). But as for shares, that one I'll love to have enough because it's more of a guarantee to a secured future

I have heard a lot about shares and stocks also how profitable they can be, I don't like any but I will really love to have them but don't know anything about them or how to go about them

Well I am not good and the business of shares and stock this is because I lack the knowledge which will helped me tun the business effectively and to some extent I also look from the angle of lack of fund in other to fund the operation.

How many stocks and shares would you say you have? I like to keep that sort of stuff private, but that's just me. Do you guys have a lot of investments in stocks and any shares in popular companies?
For not I don't have any shares or stocks in any company. Hope to have as many as possible in the nearest future. I know the importance of having shares and stocks, once I have the means I will gladly invest in it.

I will be very sincere to announce to this platform that I did not invest in any stock business,and I do not know how it is really done but I would love to have a guard

I don't have sticks and shares any where so far. I am not into the business of buying and keeping shares anyway. But it seems this business investment is coming up so often in my online discussions lately

None for now. However, I pan on buying stocks next year. Reason I haven't purchase any stock this year is because, I need to learn the trade in order to understand the core concepts of the market trends.

Last edited:
I do not have any shares or stocks yet.
Such an investment is really encouraging and I intend buying soon.

Currently if I can say I dont have any numbers of stocks or shares with any business organisation this is because I lack the financial strength in other to compare my ability with that of the organisation to avoid further uncertainties.

I have always wanted to have a share in one company or the other but apparently I'm not up to the standard because I'm yet to have much money. The one I'm having is to cater for myself and saving little for sudden expenditure.

Only few in don't engage more in the issue of shares and stocks because most often inward discourage on the crashes of stock markets which I have a little idea on how alot of people have loss in the operation that makes have less concern for it.

Currently, I do not have any stocks and shares, but I am planning to buy shares in the near future. One of the reasons why I don't have any shares at the moment is because I do not have funds to invest.

For now I don't have any of those because it is not my area of interest, I can rather decide to invest in cryptocurrency I really have an understanding about than to engage in stock trading or investment, it is only for people that have interest in him that is all.

How I wish I could have many shares of stocks. As of now I don't have any single amount of shares of stocks. If I become rich and successful I will invest some of my money in stocks and other investment opportunities. I am particularly interested in cryptocurrency investment.

I don't know anything about stocks and probably that is why I have not invested in them
Growing up, I think my brother invested in shares but I really don't know. For me, crypto is the real deal and I know many things about it

Honestly I don't have shares and stock and I wish I could soonest, the reason why I would like to have is that it will very important for the future reference

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back