Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often would you say some stocks rise and fall? I figure most of the big stocks out there don't fall often, but I'm sure some of them do drop in price at some point. With that being said, how often would you say a stock rises and falls in a given week, month or year?

Based on my observation, stocks rise and fall every day. While in a normal day, there will be a slight rise and fall, however, on some days there will be a huge rise or fall. This happens due to various reasons. One reason is the buying and selling pattern. If a lot of people starts buying, the price will go up and vice versa.

Fortunately, unlike cryptocurrencies, shares are very stable and they do not fall so quickly, but they do not grow either. Such volatile actions can be seen only on very cheap companies that have just started their journey and due to speculators, the price can change very much during the day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back