What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

I have plans to invest in Tesla stock but I have not invested presently because I do not have any stock experience and that is what I need to have before I delve into and investment that has to do with stock.

Basically I do not have stocks and shares at my present but what I do is that I plan to have one in the future. I would have to consult experts in this aspect before I venture into it.

I have never invested in stock and share before, I don't even think I will ever do , that's because I don't really understand anything concerning stock investment. For now I will only concentrate in cryptocurrency if I have money , accept cryptocurrency exist no more..

For me I have never buy any stock or to buy any shares for now but planing to do that as soon as I have money, because is really good to invest.
It is a good thing that you have not rush into it but instead you should try to take out your time and invest in the right ones that you think I'm be able to bring your profit over time and are offering value.

Personally, I don't invest in the stock market or had owned any shares, but I like reading about it. It is a trending topic and all my friends are in the stock market. I do want to invest, but I don't have a passive income and it is not a good idea to invest in the stock market without p[assive monthly income.

Personally, I don't invest in the stock market or had owned any shares, but I like reading about it. It is a trending topic and all my friends are in the stock market. I do want to invest, but I don't have a passive income and it is not a good idea to invest in the stock market without p[assive monthly income.
Stocks needs lots of knowledge and if you do not have the needed knowledge around shares , it is better to not invest on the business. You could involve the service of the broker inorder to get the involved in the stocks and shares investment.

I do not have stocks and shares at present because most of the stocks and shares need you to have enough knowledge around it. As we speak, I do not have the necessary basic knowledge in stocks and shares and it will be very difficult for me to invest in such thing.

I have just started my career and I don't have enough money at the moment to invest in stocks and shares, but I would really want to invest some portion of my savings in shares for financial stability in my future.

I have just started my career and I don't have enough money at the moment to invest in stocks and shares, but I would really want to invest some portion of my savings in shares for financial stability in my future.
Although the stock and shares investment is a very good investment and also a lucrative one but if you are keen to invest in us that platform we would need to keep yourself on shares.

I do not have anyone right now this is due to the fact that I'm here to figure out the working strategy that I can use to maximize the market to get better profit like I'm thinking of.

I currently have no shares because am not good at or have less knowledge about it but am still hoping because of the information I got from alot of people most especially my friends who are involved.

At the moment, I do not have any share to do business with it yet, but talking about stock, is the most common thing those who have the mindset of doing business in my locality usually do. Buy product in bulk and save, while the money increase in 1 to 3 years, then they will sale it.

Stocks is something that I always try to be careful whenever I am buying and I have sold a lot of them because I think that there was going to be a major draw back after the pandemic.

There are so many kind of stocks that I have held in the past but then whenever I see that I am in profit I usually sell them off and look for opportunities to buy again.

I have been able to do away with any thoughts that have to do with investment in the stock market and this is due to the fact that I do not have the necessary information andn capital needed .

Lolz, not even a single one and I don't even have the interest to do it anytime soon. I will have to be researching on this first to really understand it better before making an attempt to buy a share to be on the saver side.

My father did had allot of stock in companies and that is what I am benefiting from currently,and as days go by am planning on getting stock not just for my self but for my family as well

I have no share or stock yet but I'm dealing with digital asset which is crypto currency coins. I'm holding them for future purpose so as to make profits when the price of Bitcoin rise.

I may consider investing in shares in the future but for now I am concentrating to invest in cryptocurrency when I have some money. But until then I will have to research to understand this shares fully.

Funny enough, I have not really invested in stocks and shares before. I invest on cryptocurrencies and I am also contemplating on investing in forex trading. The main reason I have not invested in stocks and shares is because I don't have enough knowledge about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back