What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

How many stocks and shares would you say you have? I like to keep that sort of stuff private, but that's just me. Do you guys have a lot of investments in stocks and any shares in popular companies?
At the present moment, I won't lie about anything here because I don't have any share or stock for now but hopefully I could have one sooner or later because I need to be safe for the future of the unborn child.

For me I have never buy any stock or to buy any shares for now but planing to do that as soon as I have money, because is really good to invest.

Though I have the dream of buying some shares in some companies, but right now I do not have any and I don't plan on going for one right now, that's a plan for later. For now I am into forex trading, let me see what I can get from there.

Currently I have no stock or shares with any company. I have once made plans to start buying stocks but am confused as to which broker to use because of the restrictions in my region.

I have none of these. I don't do stocks and shares. I have never ever indulged in them before because they never are the types of investment activities that has caught my attention in the past and now

Well as of this moment none for now. However, there are plans for me to buy and invest in some, as soon as I'm comfortable financially. I get that you want to keep things private, it really doesn't mean much.

stock ca be vry rewarding expecially when the company has a good track record and they also have a management team that can make the shareholders happy be declearing dividens regularly.I have in some bluechip outfit and in some financial institution.

I am not into stock and shares , because I don't know much about shares and stocks but I have people that are doing it and making huge amount of money investing in stock and shares.

Currently so bad have got shares in only three company , although I bought it fractionally but am still putting effort to buy it as a whole some day

Well I dont have any shares yet because of some certain reason which stop.me from. but I believe with time I will be able to secure one because I am working towards it.

I don't have shares right now not by choice though. I'm limited by finance as of this moment I'm still in school but something will happen soon

I presently just own stocks in two different companies which is Facebook and Amazon but in total there are not even whot up to $50 so I do not put so much hope there.

Currently I dont have any stock of my own or any shares of any company but I believe with time it will something to talk about this due to insufficient find.

I do not invest in stocks because I don't really know how they operate and how it really work. Instead of this cryptocurrency form of investment might actually be the best option for me since I have a good understanding about that one. I don't know people who are making something out of stock investment.

Personally, I don't have any shares to my name at the moment but I am hoping to do that soon as it can be very useful in the future. I want to make sure I get the necessary knowledge about it first and know about legit companies before investing. This is because I have a friend who invested in shares some years back but does not know what has happened to the shares or the company today as he can't reach or hear from them again.

I have not been a fan of one who does stocks and shares investments. I don't have any stocks or shares anywhere today. Maybe when i change my mind in the future about this, then I would start having one portfolio or two

I don't actually know so much about the workings and stocks and shares. And so I don't have any of these anywhere so far till now. When I learn about stocks, I might think on buying one

Effectively as of this particular minute none in the meantime. Nevertheless, certainly there certainly are actually prepares for me to purchase as well as purchase some, as quickly as I am comfy economically. I obtain that you wish to maintain points personal, it truly does not imply a lot.

Well at this time I will say I have not invested in such that's the stock even though I was at once before the appearance of the pandemic covid 19 which makes things very difficult for our society that makes me lost alot during that time to meet up with the various depends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back