What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

I do not have any shares or stocks at my disposal presently. It takes lots of knowledge to be able to buy shares. We will need the lead of the experienced broker.

I used to be having a lot of stocks in major companies but then I saw them off because of the fear and uncertainty that was associated with cryptocurrency and I regret it.

I am currently only having meta and Tesla . I used to be having a lot of with them in the past but I actually sold them in order to go into cryptocurrency and it has been a very good experience.

I don't actually know so much about the workings and stocks and shares. And so I don't have any of these anywhere so far till now. When I learn about stocks, I might think on buying one
It quite an interesting trade, if you are interested in knowing more about how the stock market operates you can make some research on YouTube you will some valuable information there about how the stock market operates.

Well currently I dont have any shares and socks for.now but I am still hoping I could have in the future because I am still working on myself to have the necessary knowledge required.

I don't have any share or stocks right now but I have all it takes to get the relevant knowledge on stocks. Without the knowledge I cannot venture into buying of stocks.

I dream of buying stock at some companies, but I don't own it at this time and I have no plans to buy it now. It's planned later. Now I am doing forex trading. Let's see what we can get from it.

Currently, I do not have investment on shares and stocks and that is basically what is happening. I still need to read about the stocks investment before deciding to put my money on it

I am not currently an investor on shares and all that. I prefer to put my money on cryptocurrency because that is where my knowledge is and I will be able to trade with experience.

The stocks that I am having right now is just for a combined $50 because of the pandemic and the news that was circulating around that time so that forced me to sell a majority of my Holdings.

The stocks that I am having right now is just for a combined $50 because of the pandemic and the news that was circulating around that time so that forced me to sell a majority of my Holdings.
I had to sell some of my stock holdings too, when the inflation became full fledged over here are some of the stock commodity went up in price, I made some profits but it actually reduced the amount of stock holdings I had.

I do not invest on stocks and shares presently because I still need to undergo some training on stocks and shares for putting my hard-earned money on such investments.

I don't really have shares right now but I do have cryptocurrency in my portfolio because this is what I know about I don't really know much about shares and stocks life plan to learn a lot about it later.

Buying shares is becoming easier than before because half of exchanges like gate io or binance or even uphold are offering investment like staking or shares.

I don't have any stocks and shares presently what happened basically is that I am not into shares I don't know anything about yours. I do cryptocurrency trading and that's what I know about.

The stock market really experienced a very tremendous year because of the pandemic and that cause a lot of fear and uncertainty and doubt with which made me to sell a lot of my Holdings which I definitely regret.

I do not have stocks and shares recently and I don't plan to do such that would be less because I don't know anything about instructions that is the reason why I always said to do whatever I know.

Well, I have always though much about buying shares but currently I dont have any at my disposal this is because I lack the knowledge about shares business even though I am hoping to have in the future.

I do not have stocks and shares presently because these stocks and shares are not very easy to come by if you do not have the required knowledge around it you will need the service of broker.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back