What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

Buying shares and stocks is something I'm yet to try out, each time I think of trying this out it keeps eluding me but it's a good thing to try out especially with a company with a good record from the past.

Presently, I do not by stocks or shares. Financial investors are now moving to towards cryptocurrency. I think it's because of the profit involved.

Currently anything that has to do with stocks and shares I do not have anything,though I am trying to get some from my savings and I know it will be beneficial

Personally I do not really know how stock trading really work that is why I don't have interest to invest i rather stay on my cryptocurrency and make little investment if I have money to do so.

For me I don't invest on any stock or company as I'm speaking to you right now I don't have any investment online but I have some few investment offline.

Currently, I don't have any share but I have been eyeing some stocks and shares to invest in. The only reasons why I haven't taken the bold step is because I an still doing my analysis and I need to have enough capital before I can start these kind of business.

I have 20 shares in two different companies, 10 shares in each company. I bought these shares during the IPO for just $20 and not the value of my shares is $30

I don't really know if i have stock and shares in a company. Personally, i have bought any stock or share in any company but i think my parents bought for me when i was younger. I'm not sure about it though.

I don't have stocks and share. Those that has stocks and shares have a huge amount of money to transact business. The succeful one amongs them have stock and shares.

I was recently given stocks of a bank worth $20,000 as part of the inheritance from my late wife. That money will go a long way if I would not spend it this year. There will be a yearly dividend and the price of the stocks would rise although slowly but surely.

I do not own any stock right now because I am not focusing on investing in stocks right now and pandemic is also one of them. The fear of pandemic is still causing many investors to stop investing money in the stock market and this is why the conditions are not favorable for new investors.

How many stocks and shares would you say you have? I like to keep that sort of stuff private, but that's just me. Do you guys have a lot of investments in stocks and any shares in popular companies?
I have not purchased or invested in any stock or shares.
I do not really know how these things work for the meantime.
If i am to buy shares, i will get it from a big company.

I do not own any stock right now because I am not focusing on investing in stocks right now and pandemic is also one of them. The fear of pandemic is still causing many investors to stop investing money in the stock market and this is why the conditions are not favorable for new investors.
It seems most people are no more interested to invest in stock because they don't just see the needs, it is an olden form of investment, generally a lot of whales investors are investing but new modern investors may not be able to do it and I cannot even consider investing in such now.

I dont have any shares with any business company for now but I believe I believe I will have in the future. The reason behind these is lack of good knowledge about how to handle the shares issue.

stock ca be vry rewarding expecially when the company has a good track record and they also have a management team that can make the shareholders happy be declearing dividens regularly.I have in some bluechip outfit and in some financial institution.

At the moment I haven't acquired any stock or shares, but I am making plans towards purchasing stocks and shares to add to my other investment and with time I would achieve my plans.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back