What's new

How many days in the week you are working?

I work online and i work every day in a week. Sometimes i miss a day or two in a week because of my studies but i try to cover up as much as i can the next day.

I work online and i work every day in a week. Sometimes i miss a day or two in a week because of my studies but i try to cover up as much as i can the next day.
I also work on-line but majority of my work are offline so. am trying now to adjust my time to work online full time I work round the clock and 7 days a we but I will start having my schedule now

In my country, there are 5 working days, Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are the long awaited weekend when most office workers take a break. This is for white collar jobs. Blue collar jobs unfortunately may have to work 24/7. Some are given a random one day off while others don't get offs.

My workplace is in such a way that we can work for a rotation basis and at the end of the day so you can work for up to 18 days in a month and as less as15.

I also work on-line but majority of my work are offline so. am trying now to adjust my time to work online full time I work round the clock and 7 days a we but I will start having my schedule now
Alright. If i may ask, why do you want to adjust ur time to working online full time since you said majority of your work are offline. Does your work online yields so much profit than your work offline?

There is no off here in my country, most companies usually work monday to Fridays, though there are some personal who have to still be in the office even on weekends. There are some companies who also work monday to Saturday. While most persons just work through out the week back to back

Since I am still a student and we are all aware that students in tertiary institutions have a restricted amount of time, I stopped my business because of this.

Together with my online and offline business, I normally work everyday , Monday to Friday is for working offline , while I normally works online throughout the weekend .

There is no off here in my country, most companies usually work monday to Fridays, though there are some personal who have to still be in the office even on weekends. There are some companies who also work monday to Saturday. While most persons just work through out the week back to back
Most companies that will always requires their employees to be at work all the times are likely to employ people as part-time workers .
It is not everyone that will be working from mornings till late hours. Some people will take over at a certain hours and that continues over and over.

It is the same here for private companies. Most of them work the whole week. Others are give one day off per week. The public sector workers work from Monday to Friday and take the weekend off.

You're right about this. I see everyday as a day that u can earn from and I try so hard to earn the much I can actually but because of school and class sessions I could miss a few days.

You're right about this. I see everyday as a day that u can earn from and I try so hard to earn the much I can actually but because of school and class sessions I could miss a few days.
Yeah, when you are committed offline, you may be forced to take breaks from online work. But if you have nothing else to do offline, you can maximize your online earning.

Yeah, when you are committed offline, you may be forced to take breaks from online work. But if you have nothing else to do offline, you can maximize your online earning.
That's just it. Making the most out of the time you have is what's important actually. There are times that I will be so occupied offline that I would miss out on earning online for about a week.

That's just it. Making the most out of the time you have is what's important actually. There are times that I will be so occupied offline that I would miss out on earning online for about a week.
Due to my concentration in school and academic I have to limit the amount of time I work on the internet.
Sometimes distraction could also be the reason why you could not use your time properly most especially for students.

Due to my concentration in school and academic I have to limit the amount of time I work on the internet.
Sometimes distraction could also be the reason why you could not use your time properly most especially for students.
Personally, I don't even remember that I have online work to attend to when it's time to write exams in school. I have my scale of preference and right now it's actually my academics.

Personally, I don't even remember that I have online work to attend to when it's time to write exams in school. I have my scale of preference and right now it's actually my academics.
Lolz, yours may even be more serious than me.
Exactly , it is always good to concentrate on one thing at a time and most especially when we have the most valuable one like the school.
It is nice you are taking your academics serious so as to come out with a better result.

I Work full-time online and I do not plan to work offline right now because I love to make money online. Making money online is fun and a great way to generate passive income.

Lolz, yours may even be more serious than me.
Exactly , it is always good to concentrate on one thing at a time and most especially when we have the most valuable one like the school.
It is nice you are taking your academics serious so as to come out with a better result.
Everything has its time and season, so I am thought and I will try hard not to compromise one with the other. Maybe when I am out of school, I will give my full attention to making money online.

As a work from home professional, I have been working 7 days a week, 3675 days a year for the last 20 years. Well, during the weekends and holidays, or even when I am sick, I will not work full time but I make sure to work at least a couple of hours every day.

Well in my country, we have two days off work though some only consider one day off week that's Sunday including myself but sometimes I do worked when am in so much demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back