What's new

How many days in the week you are working?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Personally in my country Israel we usually work from sunday to thursday, and we have two days off while one of them is a religious ones when the shops and most of the services are close. I think it is a great idea for a country to have two days off since money isn't really more important than your free time and rest time. I know that in China they tend to work 24/7 which is really unfortunate to me.. I don't see how a person could work always without many/often breaks..
I will to work maximum 8 hours more than that will be too much and exhausting for me..
So what about you? How many days in the week are you working?

Personally in my country Israel we usually work from sunday to thursday, and we have two days off while one of them is a religious ones when the shops and most of the services are close. I think it is a great idea for a country to have two days off since money isn't really more important than your free time and rest time. I know that in China they tend to work 24/7 which is really unfortunate to me.. I don't see how a person could work always without many/often breaks..
I will to work maximum 8 hours more than that will be too much and exhausting for me..
It's not ideal to work for 24 hours and throughout a week without break or off days, this will destroy humanity and cause tiredness for the workers.
When I was working in company are used to off once in a week and have leaves once a year.

Presently, I work mostly online because. My offline xharfe are managed by my husband and I focused more on online jobs I do this almost every day except if I want to take a nap.

underarmour_300x600.jpg

adidas_2_300x250.jpg
Right now I am working for six days a week, leaving sunday. Sunday is a family day and a day to spend with friends. I work for 4-5 hours online it's not enough to make good income and I know that but I difficult to manage time if you are preparing for something. I have wasted lots of time working for small organization that paid me very little it was not enough to go through the expenses I was living a stressful life, so I decided to change it. It is not easy to adapt good things, now I am preparing fir government jobs and in between that I was 4-5 hours online so that I can make enough and can contribute in family expenses.

My online work schedule is 6 days a week and 1 day off is Sunday. It is hard to work all the time and not rest. You need to take breaks between work and business.

It's not ideal to work for 24 hours and throughout a week without break or off days, this will destroy humanity and cause tiredness for the workers.
When I was working in company are used to off once in a week and have leaves once a year.
Agrees people will become zombies they will stop act as humans they will no longer remain as humans since their brain is in a work mess and not organized or free. It's good that u had a weekly day off and a break once in a year :) so you can take a breath.

Presently, I work mostly online because. My offline xharfe are managed by my husband and I focused more on online jobs I do this almost every day except if I want to take a nap.

Well, it is good to read that. I work as a full-time online freelancer. Therefore, I have to work for seven days each week. It is a really tough job for sure. However, I still try to manage it.

I work between 9am-5pm, throughout the weekdays from Monday to Friday. Fortunately, I am afforded the weekend as a resting period. Occasionally, I work overtime so this schedule is not as rigid as you may think

In my country, we work from Mondays to Fridays while having weekends off. But recently I'm beginning to tilt more towards remote working as it's the new trend. The hassle of going to work everyday is getting to me.

I work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. The only time I get off is for holidays or if I take a day off. I seldom work weekends unless needed in which case I do so from my home office.

I don't have any working schedule because I mostly concentrate online and offline at the same time. The only day I always choose to relax and avoid doing much activities is on Sunday

Personally I do work under normal circumstances on the five working days but sometimes I do work even on the sixth day due to some reason. i always tried to maintain my working schedule because I don't want to compromise the other.

I am a medical practitioner and you can understand that the hospital has to be in session every time of the year. This means that I do not get to choose a particular days in which I will work as a general rooster is being created.

I do not believe that it is humanly possible to work 24 hours a day, every week of the day for one month, except your job affords you the option of sleeping while you are on duty.

Nobody can be able to work for 24 hours a day. You actually need rest as someone who is working for any business venture whether online or offline. I work online and I also try to take necessary rests.

Actually I am working online so I can work whenever I want but mostly I take a one day off because our body and brain needs some recovery.

I don't usually calculate but sometimes I do take a break mostly on Sunday or Saturday but that doesn't mean that I don't take breaks any time. now I am on a break I'm not doing anything except posting that I'm doing here

In my country we work 5 days in the week that is from Monday to Friday and we we rest from Saturday to Sunday.and because is not an online business I can’t take a break from the weekdays unless weekends that Saturday and Sunday

For me I spend most of my time working on forum's, I hardly find time to do others things, I work all day because posting on forums is the only thing I do, an I enjoy it.

I work for five days in a week and an average of four hours per day.
I do not intend to keep on working because of my dream of financial freedom

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back