What's new

How many days in the week you are working?

I work for seven days in a week. I cannot take break because i do not need to take break. I enjoy my work so much that I do not feel like taking a break at all.
Your work will be the determinant on how and when you take a break off , I am into farming , teaching and baking business , so those job requires me to work throughout the week , I only take some hours off in a day .

Most people usually work through out a week while some usually work 5days a week which is usually a normal case to all public works but the private can work through out

Yeah, if you are a full-time freelancer for example you may actually not be chanced. Most freelancers are always in a hurry to complete their jobs before the time elapses so that they will get good ratings
That is true but it is only for people who have established themselves in the freelance platform and are getting a constant flow of job offer. Not everyone who are freelancers will be able to get to that position. But that's exactly happen if you are getting job from numerous people at a time

I work every single day. It is only people who do offline jobs that usually have off days. If you're working online you will actually determine how you are going to work.

I also work every day and I do not take breaks. I am a professional online paid forum poster and I am very active on Bizdustry. This is why I try my best to remain active all day.

In my country, we work from Mondays to Fridays while having weekends off. But recently I'm beginning to tilt more towards remote working as it's the new trend. The hassle of going to work everyday is getting to me.

Seriously, I wish it's going to be possible for me to cut off working on Saturdays but due to the nature of my business, it's going to be challenging for me not to attend to my business on Saturday. I will lose so much when I take out Saturdays.

I also work every day and I do not take breaks. I am a professional online paid forum poster and I am very active on Bizdustry. This is why I try my best to remain active all day.
That's good, I am also professional because I have been in this website for the past two years. How many forum websites are you a member of and work consistently on?.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back