What's new

How many days in the week you are working?

Well in my country, we have two days off work though some only consider one day off week that's Sunday including myself but sometimes I do worked when am in so much demand.

There are many companies in my country that do not offer a two day holiday. Some companies require their workers to work on Saturdays as well, and I have also worked for such kind of company.

Depending the kind of job you do, here in my country there is some work them work from Sunday to Sunday depending the nature of the job, but for me I worked from Monday to Friday.

Everything has its time and season, so I am thought and I will try hard not to compromise one with the other. Maybe when I am out of school, I will give my full attention to making money online.
Exactly. That's a nice plan. Making money on the internet is nice , To those that are able to make money it is nice and is easier that it can easily be a distraction if you are not serious to focus on something else.

You're right about this. I see everyday as a day that u can earn from and I try so hard to earn the much I can actually but because of school and class sessions I could miss a few days.
Classes could be very demanding and it could make one miss some days of working. I try as much as possible not to miss so much days and i also try to cover up as much as i can for the days i missed.

Personally in my country Israel we usually work from sunday to thursday, and we have two days off while one of them is a religious ones when the shops and most of the services are close. I think it is a great idea for a country to have two days off since money isn't really more important than your free time and rest time. I know that in China they tend to work 24/7 which is really unfortunate to me.. I don't see how a person could work always without many/often breaks..
I will to work maximum 8 hours more than that will be too much and exhausting for me..
So what about you? How many days in the week are you working?
I work everyday. I work all the day of my life because I do not have another means of making money and that seems to be the only way I make money so I just have to work all day

Personally in my country Israel we usually work from sunday to thursday, and we have two days off while one of them is a religious ones when the shops and most of the services are close. I think it is a great idea for a country to have two days off since money isn't really more important than your free time and rest time. I know that in China they tend to work 24/7 which is really unfortunate to me.. I don't see how a person could work always without many/often breaks..
I will to work maximum 8 hours more than that will be too much and exhausting for me..
So what about you? How many days in the week are you working?

There was a company that I used to work for and I usually work from Monday to Sunday during my time in the company which was one of the reason why I had to quit a job. But right now, I only work from Monday to Friday which allows me time to do other things during the weekend.

While working online, I do try my best possible to be working full-time every week, I do not take off any day but on offline work I do take off on fridays and Saturdays.

In my country, working days are only from Monday to Friday, and Friday most times is an half day for workers.
For me, I work all through from Sunday to Saturday. Since I work online, I do not see the need to take any day off.

I work everyday. I work all the day of my life because I do not have another means of making money and that seems to be the only way I make money so I just have to work all day

I work for seven days in a week. I cannot take break because i do not need to take break. I enjoy my work so much that I do not feel like taking a break at all.

There are five working days in the week so I do all my work during those days so that I can have weekend for myself to take enough rest. I don't work on weekends at all.

I work for seven days in a week. I cannot take break because i do not need to take break. I enjoy my work so much that I do not feel like taking a break at all.
You are right. The kind of online business that I do is the one that I will not make money in a day if I do not work so I just have to work everyday. There are times that I get lazy but I always come back stronger.

Now that I am working on my own, I work everyday. Even if I have to go to somewhere for something important, I still dedicate time to touch the day's work a little bit. Maybe at night. When I was working for someone as a teacher, I used to work 5 days in a week. I run a poultry business so the birds have to be taken care of everyday.

I work every single day. It is only people who do offline jobs that usually have off days. If you're working online you will actually determine how you are going to work.

I work every single day. It is only people who do offline jobs that usually have off days. If you're working online you will actually determine how you are going to work.
Online works is easier and more flexible. That's the best for anyone with interest to work full-time. Though sometimes you don't have to be working every single day without a rest.

Online works is easier and more flexible. That's the best for anyone with interest to work full-time. Though sometimes you don't have to be working every single day without a rest.
That's true, the reason I like online jobs is that it is very flexible and you have total control of your time. When you have some targets especially if you are learning new things online you may not be able to rest until you achieve them.

That's true, the reason I like online jobs is that it is very flexible and you have total control of your time. When you have some targets especially if you are learning new things online you may not be able to rest until you achieve them.
Yes most especially for students and people that have other things they are doing. In terms of flexibility I give it to online business. This is the type of business you can organise and work whenever it suits you though it may somehow depend on the type of business you are doing online.

Well we have seven days in a week though it depends.

Personally I make a target for each of the working days and I try as much as i can to be able to meet up with my goals.

Yes most especially for students and people that have other things they are doing. In terms of flexibility I give it to online business. This is the type of business you can organise and work whenever it suits you though it may somehow depend on the type of business you are doing online.
Yeah, if you are a full-time freelancer for example you may actually not be chanced. Most freelancers are always in a hurry to complete their jobs before the time elapses so that they will get good ratings

I really value my weekends a lot so I only work for 5 days in a week. The remaining days I use it to have fun and rest and most times use it to prepare for the upcoming working days.

Well, it is good to read that. I work as a full-time online freelancer. Therefore, I have to work for seven days each week. It is a really tough job for sure. However, I still try to manage it.

It is not going to be good for your health to be over stretching yourself to work for seven days in a week because this body actually breaks down when it is over stressed and you are the one that is going to suffer the consequences.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back