What's new

How many days in the week you are working?

Actually I am working online so I can work whenever I want but mostly I take a one day off because our body and brain needs some recovery.
That is actually the major advantage of working on the internet. You are totally in control of your time because you decide when to work and when not work but in the offline space it is the opposite.

That is actually the major advantage of working on the internet. You are totally in control of your time because you decide when to work and when not work but in the offline space it is the opposite.
Definitely by working online everything is in your control like your time management and your income but in offline jobs you need someone else to manage it for you.

I normally work every single day in a week , i work offline with my teaching job and also my baking job from Monday to Friday , I work on my farm on Saturday and I work online on Sunday .

I work for five days in a week and an average of four hours per day.
I do not intend to keep on working because of my dream of financial freedom
But some people also get financial freedom from working as well but motivational speakers has put in our subconcious that you can only get financial freedom from been independent.

Definitely by working online everything is in your control like your time management and your income but in offline jobs you need someone else to manage it for you.
That is actually one of the major reasons I like working on the internet. I always create my own time on when to work and when not to work. That way you are probably your own boss.

But some people also get financial freedom from working as well but motivational speakers has put in our subconcious that you can only get financial freedom from been independent.
You are right but the truth is, you can make your money work harder for you.
Financial freedom is in levels and there is a level you would reach, you may not work but people would work for you.

You are right but the truth is, you can make your money work harder for you.
Financial freedom is in levels and there is a level you would reach, you may not work but people would work for you.
You are right, and that is a realm we all wish to attain but in reality not everyone would reach such level and I believe some people should make peace with such fact when it finally happen.

In my country Nigeria we only have five working days Wich start from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday are off. I as a dream chaser work all week long from Sunday to Saturday normal 3 to 4 hours per day

For me, I am usually working every single day. It's not always days full of work or anything like that. I take days off if needed. It's just that I am the deciding factor in most of my sites and keep a close eye on performance and other problems. If a site goes down, I usually have to take the time out to fix it. I like to fix the issues as soon as I can, that way people who access the site aren't stuck waiting for too long.

You are right, and that is a realm we all wish to attain but in reality not everyone would reach such level and I believe some people should make peace with such fact when it finally happen.
Absolutely, I strongly believe that I am amongst the few that would reach there.
I don't care about what the majority thinks , it starts from our believes and minds first

I don't have any working schedule because I mostly concentrate online and offline at the same time. The only day I always choose to relax and avoid doing much activities is on Sunday

Well, it is a great idea to manage your online activities while you are also managing your offline activities. This could increase your productivity as well. What do you think?

Well, it is a great idea to manage your online activities while you are also managing your offline activities. This could increase your productivity as well. What do you think?
There isn't any problem with that . It gives you the ability to focus and concentrate but at the same time you shouldn't allowed your work loads to be too much as it could lead to depression and sometimes stress.

I always work on five days every day even though the fifth days is my choice and I am always paid of my service after worked. though it depends on the kind of work you do or your job. eithet business or any form.

For now I am looking for opportunity to work full-time on the internet because I just need every possible situation that I can work even 7 days in a week if possible. But that won't be possible because I will always need to take some rest though.

I work Mondays to Fridays, for 8 hours every day. The weekends are supposed to be resting days, bit that's when I prep things for my family, do grocery shopping mad household chores so it usually doesn't feel like a break.

Mostly I work from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is when I'll rest , though it depends on my mood , on weekends I mostly prefer to post and do other online activities .

I worked in a private company or organisation which our working days are for full though sometimes I do get leave for some days but not always depending on the work force of the year.

My work is pretty easy because I only work for 3 to 4 hours in a day and I work from Mondays to Friday.
I trade the foreign exchange market during those periods.

My online work schedule is 6 days a week and 1 day off is Sunday. It is hard to work all the time and not rest. You need to take breaks between work and business.
Wow that's very interesting if that's the case, I am also a type of person who is always busy when it comes to working, mostly I spend five days every week working, I don't work on Sunday only.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back