What's new

How many days in the week you are working?

I work all week long working online approximately 3 hours a day. Talking about offline jobs I work 6 days in a week excluding Sundays because Sundays are dedicated are dedicated for christain worship.

In my country Nigeria we only have five working days Wich start from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday are off. I as a dream chaser work all week long from Sunday to Saturday normal 3 to 4 hours per day
I think this is the same model that is obtainable in almost every christian or secular nation, but it is not been enjoyed by majority of the citizens as some of them are not working in such establishment

I work only Mondays to Fridays, if you are working online you need to have a plan on how you'll be working, this will help you a lot, having a plan is very important.

I work six days a week, and I only have 1 day to rest except am on leave from work, but I like it like that because I have a great passion for my job and it makes me more productive

I am usually working for 5 days in a week. This might not necessarily be full-time work because sometimes it is kind of shifting and I can be on afternoon or night duty as the case may be.

Normally , with the private organisation I was working for , we are working five days in a week , and I use the weekend on my farming business and the spare time , I normally use it online .

Normally , with the private organisation I was working for , we are working five days in a week , and I use the weekend on my farming business and the spare time , I normally use it online .
if it is a private organization and a small scale business at that then they are really trying giving you such amount of rest time as most private organization are more fixated on making profits over the wellbeing of their employees.

I work everyday because the cost of living in my country can lead someone to borrow loan if I refuse to work everyday. However man has to be hardwork for a better life and this world is wirld for us to work and enjoy, nothing more.

I work everyday because the cost of living in my country can lead someone to borrow loan if I refuse to work everyday. However man has to be hardwork for a better life and this world is wirld for us to work and enjoy, nothing more.
Working everyday is actually not the best idea because you should give yourself a break to even enjoy what you have so much laboured for. There are days you should set aside for just having fun and nothing else.

I work only Mondays to Fridays, if you are working online you need to have a plan on how you'll be working, this will help you a lot, having a plan is very important.

I work almost seven days in a week because I am a freelancer who has to work for long hours in order to make more and more money. My job is really tough and quite hard.

I work almost seven days in a week because I am a freelancer who has to work for long hours in order to make more and more money. My job is really tough and quite hard.
That's true, I understand how freelancers do work online, for me I have never tried this freelancing because it takes a lot of time before you can actually get what you want.

In my country, we worked from Monday to Saturday. We only have only a day off which is Sunday. However, most people, especially those who are not christian worked on Sunday. But, traditionally, all banks, school, supermarket and others closed on Sunday. For me, I worked offline from Monday to Saturday. But for online, I work every day.

Considering the fact that I'm still a student, I believe we all know that students who are in tertiary institution have limited time, I stopped my business as the result of having limited time.

I work for five days in a week and an average of four hours per day.
I do not intend to keep on working because of my dream of financial freedom
You have actually schedule a very wonderful time to work and it is mandatory because you don't need to overwork yourself and you need to take into consideration your health and that is what must be upheld whenever you are choosing the number of times that you need to work

Considering the fact that I'm still a student, I believe we all know that students who are in tertiary institution have limited time, I stopped my business as the result of having limited time.
You ought not to stop your business because of the fact that you do not have enough time, you can find a way around it by employing someone that can be of help and assist you in the day to day running of the place

You ought not to stop your business because of the fact that you do not have enough time, you can find a way around it by employing someone that can be of help and assist you in the day to day running of the place

Honestly speaking, it may not be that easy to employ someone. You must opt for someone who you think is reliable and trustworthy as well. Apart from that, you must regularly have an eye on your business as well.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying so, considering the fact that is not my fault,I ought to get someone that can replace me but unfortunately it was not possible. I was working in a clinic as a volunteer student, you know getting someone that can handle the position must have technical skill about everything.

I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with few exceptions. During the weekends or holidays, I might not be working as much as I work on the weekdays, but I always make sure to work every day. Working is my life savior.

I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with few exceptions. During the weekends or holidays, I might not be working as much as I work on the weekdays, but I always make sure to work every day. Working is my life savior.

I also work for seven days in a week, however, I take rest sometimes. However, me taking rest is something that happens really rarely. For example, I may take rest for one day in a month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back