What's new

How many businesses can one person manage simultaneously?

I personally think it depends on your health condition, you need to be very healthy to be able to manage more than one business, you can manage 3 or 4 businesses if you are not in a good health state, all you need is to know your health condition first
Post automatically merged:

I think it depends on your mental health and also all your physical health you can manage any business you want if you have the strength to run that business. It requires strength to be able to run any businesses and also it requires a good mental stable

Last edited:
Two businesses would not be a bad idea, but you must know that it Requires a lot of time and resources in order to survive.

Personal finance is personal. The best way to invest money for you is going be different than the best way to invest money for me

It all depends on how much man power you have, I mean trustworthy manpower, there are individuals who have numerous businesses not just all over their country but also all over the world.

It all depends on how much man power you have, I mean trustworthy manpower, there are individuals who have numerous businesses not just all over their country but also all over the world.
This is a very good point and if people are able to develop a successful business they are generally able to expand it outside of the region that they are currently in which will result in them having to hire more managers in order to manage each of the stores individually. So you are correct in saying that it will depend on how much of Manpower you have available to you and how reliable these people are as well because that will determine the success that the business is likely to have in the other regions that you are expanding into.

Here’s what you need to do to manage multiple
ventures…
You need to have had a success in
one venture. You need startup and
business experience. You can’t start 5
start-ups when you’ve never managed
to run one successfully.
You need access to enough funds.
It’s hard enough for entrepreneurs to
get funding for one startup, let alone
5. It’s only when you feel you have
more than enough funds to optimally
grow one business should you
consider starting another.
As an individual who is very dedicated and love business can be able to do 3 to 4 business simultaneously but however they are most people who have more than 5 to 6 businesses and their managing it well

As an individual who is very dedicated and love business can be able to do 3 to 4 business simultaneously but however they are most people who have more than 5 to 6 businesses and their managing it well
I think that it all depend on how much of time you have and also the skill level that you have as well because some people are actually able to manage small businesses fairly easily however for other people it maybe a very difficult task. Also I think it boils down to the actual size of the business as well because their smaller business is much easier to manage and look over rather than a bigger business.

It is not easy to manage more than one business at a time. But if you have more than one business to manage then I think there should be no problem with that. It can be manged well with no big effort. I can say that it is easy to manage mire than one business. What the owner of the businesses will need to do is to assign mangers to each of the business and he will be the director to all.

This can not be said exactly because our ability differs likewise our experience on the business even our dedication towards achieving something differs.

This can not be said exactly because our ability differs likewise our experience on the business even our dedication towards achieving something differs.
In my opinion when it comes to dedication and ability i think that dedication is more important because if someone is able to have the necessary dedication then they are able to take the time and effort in order to learn the skills that are required and in this way they are able to enhance their abilities to the point where they are able to manage many businesses. It is a very good point to say that it comes down to dedication and i feel that dedication is driven by passion.

It's basically hard to manage more than one business if one wants to have huge success. The one I recommend is if the business is a product of another business. Like if you own a business where you sell phones, you can also equip the accessories to complement it.

Even though it is difficult to manage more than one business but if you have the experience of different business you can still manage them

Even though it is difficult to manage more than one business but if you have the experience of different business you can still manage them
Experience is a good point and it is necessary because then you will be able to learn from one business and be able to implement changes that can result in more of a success in the business. This paramount in any business development, and sometimes having more than one business can help you to learn from one business and adopt it in another if the strategy is working.

I do not think that it would be that easy to manage more than one or two business and this is why many business owners hire managers in order to manage their business and there is always a senior manager who takes care of lower level managers.

I do not think that it would be that easy to manage more than one or two business and this is why many business owners hire managers in order to manage their business and there is always a senior manager who takes care of lower level managers.
I do agree with you in this aspect because if you look at hiring a manager then all you have to do is actually manage the manager rather than have to worry about the daily operations and integral running of the business.

One person can manage as many businesses as he thinks he can manage simultaneously as long as they can handle it. If I can handle only one business at a time, that is me handling what I think and know I can handle. Another person can go about been comfortable handling three or four and so on

I do agree with you in this aspect because if you look at hiring a manager then all you have to do is actually manage the manager rather than have to worry about the daily operations and integral running of the business.

Yes, people hire managers because they themselves do not have time to monitor and take care of each and every worker or employee in their business. The more employees a business has, the more managers they would require to manage those employees.

Yes, people hire managers because they themselves do not have time to monitor and take care of each and every worker or employee in their business. The more employees a business has, the more managers they would require to manage those employees.
This is generally the case however I think it is very important that businesses make sure that they don't hire too many managers because it will result in contradicting views of how the business or work ethic should be operated. This can result in a lot of internal conflict within the business which will affect sales and the subsequent growth of the business as well.

One person can manage as many businesses as he thinks he can manage simultaneously as long as they can handle it. If I can handle only one business at a time, that is me handling what I think and know I can handle. Another person can go about been comfortable handling three or four and so on
You are correct in saying that it is dependent on the person's ability however I think that it will also be dependent on your experience as well because if you are able to manage a single business at a single point in time then it is likely that you will increase your knowledge with time and you will be able to manage more businesses as you gain the necessary experience.

Last edited:
This is generally the case however I think it is very important that businesses make sure that they don't hire too many managers because it will result in contradicting views of how the business or work ethic should be operated. This can result in a lot of internal conflict within the business which will affect sales and the subsequent growth of the business as well.

You are correct in saying that it is dependent on the person's ability however I think that it will also be dependent on your experience as well because if you are able to manage a single business at a single point in time then it is likely that you will increase your knowledge with time and you will be able to manage more businesses as you gain the necessary experience.

The number of managers depend on the number of employees. I used to work at a place where one manager used to manage 50 employees. But the job of that manager was not too tough because there were already 3 managers who used to take care of the entire branch.

I really believe that there is no limit to the amount of businesses or investment that somebody can have provided that you are going to allocate the right amount of time so that they do not go down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back