What's new

How many businesses can one person manage simultaneously?

Do not be looking at somebody else's ability in managing as many businesses as they think they can in measuring yours because no two persons are the same. You manage what you think you can

The number of managers depend on the number of employees. I used to work at a place where one manager used to manage 50 employees. But the job of that manager was not too tough because there were already 3 managers who used to take care of the entire branch.
Sometimes these managers can be overworked and as a result it will cause them to overlook certain things that certain workers are doing which could impact on the quality or the quantity that is being produced. Therefore it is very important not to sacrifice or compromise on your quality in order to try and save money.

The number of business someone can manage successfully also depends on the capital he has at hand because it can help you set business and maintain it.

The nature of your businesses will determines f you can manage multiple businesses at a time. If your businesses can be run with the use of technology then you can run as many as you want.

The number of business someone can manage successfully also depends on the capital he has at hand because it can help you set business and maintain it.
Capital is an important Factor especially if you are considering hiring different people to manage the business in your absence as well so that you don't have to micromanage everything that the employees are doing.

The nature of your businesses will determines f you can manage multiple businesses at a time. If your businesses can be run with the use of technology then you can run as many as you want.
Even offline business that may not have need for technology may have to structure their reports to be digital thus helping the owner to monitor their progress .

This depends entirely on the capabilities of individuals. Some people would manage several businesses efficiently and successfully while others may be able to manage only one at a time.

Do not be looking at somebody else's ability in managing as many businesses as they think they can in measuring yours because no two persons are the same. You manage what you think you can
There are many people nowadays thats always jealous of people beside them and they tend to create the same business with then person and later the business collapsed because they know nothing about the business.

A person can definitely manage as many businesses as he thinks that he has the time to be able to actively manage them and also the expertise to continue providing for them to scale.

I think a business is the best for a person to manage effectively. What is you have more than one business you are focusing at a time it'll be very hard to maintain balance between the two. You will definitely give one attention more than the other.

Whenever you go into a business venture they may always be different fields to the business that you may want to venture into and generally if it is your first business, then you would incorporate all of these fields into a single business that you can manage. However there are some people that decide to get brave and they decide to open up multiple businesses at the same time and each business Focuses on a different product or service. How viable do you think it is to operate or run more than one business at the same time?

Surely if you are running one business you can fit all of your time and your focus to that business however if you have more than one business your attention be split between all of these businesses and it may result in one of them suffering. What are your thoughts on this?
It is possible for one to own multiple businesses. But in doing so one must consider businesses that do not require ones presence. Then a good manager that knows what he or she is doing in that line of business

I have a brother who is managing like six businesses at a go. He always work like a devil never rest. He nearly run crazy one day when two businesses are not running smoothly.

I have a brother who is managing like six businesses at a go. He always work like a devil never rest. He nearly run crazy one day when two businesses are not running smoothly.
Which is exactly why I said it depends on the individual and their ability and capacity. But health wise, it would be best to advise your brother to get some rest, so he won't have health problems later on

Sometimes these managers can be overworked and as a result it will cause them to overlook certain things that certain workers are doing which could impact on the quality or the quantity that is being produced. Therefore it is very important not to sacrifice or compromise on your quality in order to try and save money.

In this case, the business owners are to be blamed. If they cannot hire more managers, then they should not blame employees and managers for not working in a proper way. If you have a lots of workers, then you would definitely need more manangers accordingly.

Managing multiple businesses may sound daunting, but it isn't impossible—a few procedural changes can help, writes this entrepreneur. ... Now that I have worked on multiple businesses at once, I've developed some tips that have helped me make both ventures a success.

In this case, the business owners are to be blamed. If they cannot hire more managers, then they should not blame employees and managers for not working in a proper way. If you have a lots of workers, then you would definitely need more manangers accordingly.
I do agree in the sense that you have to have more managers in order to manage more people effectively however I think that was a large extent employees should be able to take accountability for their own actions as well.

Here’s what you need to do to manage multiple
ventures…
You need to have had a success in
one venture. You need startup and
business experience. You can’t start 5
start-ups when you’ve never managed
to run one successfully.
You need access to enough funds.
It’s hard enough for entrepreneurs to
get funding for one startup, let alone
5. It’s only when you feel you have
more than enough funds to optimally
grow one business should you
consider starting another.
One can be able to manage two or three business add a goal if he or she is very good and dedicated in business activities.

Even offline business that may not have need for technology may have to structure their reports to be digital thus helping the owner to monitor their progress .
It is not every businesses that would needs technology to be successful though technology helps a great deal in the running of most businesses but not all.

Take this online business as an example, some of us have more than one site we earn from, i know I have bizdustry and viral trend, same applies with offline business too, I believe I can manage like three to four businesses.

A person can actually manage as many businesses as he thinks that he has the competencies to manage as well as the resources. On a normal I will not even want anybody to go more than three or four businesses at a time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back