What's new

How many businesses can one person manage simultaneously?

Busines management depends on the size of the business. However, a large scale business with branches in different location can’t be supervised and managed effectively by one person. This requires services of experienced managers. The numbers of busines that could be effectively managed by a person is dependent on the size of the businesses
I agree with your point of view business management depends on the size of the business but one who is use to managing businesses can be able to run 2 to 3 businesses simultaneously.

A man can manage up to three business simultaneously, but as for me I can manage up to five business simultaneously this is because I am very hard-working.
In determing the number of business a man can manage, I think one should be able to manage up to two to four business simultaneously but you need to be mobile in order to do so,

It is only fair you manage two but at most three.business requires your time and if enough time is not given to a particular business the business might suffer

It actually depends on how big your businesses actually are. It also depends on how capable you are of handling all those businesses. There are many people in the world who handle many businesses single handedly. However, there are many people who are not even able to handle a single business. So it actually depends on your abilities and the kind of businesses.

Seriously if I will be ask of my opinions on the number of business someone can manage effectively and appropriately at a time I will definitely prefer one or two business at a time because business needs time dedication and always participating if not it will definitely collapse one day.

Here’s what you need to do to manage multiple
ventures…
You need to have had a success in
one venture. You need startup and
business experience. You can’t start 5
start-ups when you’ve never managed
to run one successfully.
You need access to enough funds.
It’s hard enough for entrepreneurs to
get funding for one startup, let alone
5. It’s only when you feel you have
more than enough funds to optimally
grow one business should you
consider starting another.
On point! Just simple and straight forward, it's possible to run several businesses but it should be done accordingly to prevent too much bombarding of tasks for yourself.

Managing business depends on the kind of the business you want to venture into and the nature of the business so someone can manage more than one business if you the capital to run it.

If you have a good team, you can manage any number of businesses. By good team I mean a team of professional who are knowledgeable and skilled about the businesses you are running

I would say it varies or depends on the level of exposure you have on the business,if you are skill at a given trade,you can set up different business structure and teach people how to run it.

Well it really depends on the person who's running said businesses. Most people can't run tons of businesses. I run mostly sites of my own, but it can become very overwhelming to be taking on so many projects. So, whenever I feel swamped, I will sometimes hire others or simply sell off some of my sites to create more time for myself.

The individual in question also matters because our capabilities as individuals definitely differs but I would say anything more than 2 to 3 businesses is getting out of hand

Concerning how many businesses can one person manage simultaneously. Well, I believe an individual can have branches all over the country and it would be doing fine. He will need to have qualified and trusted people hired to run the business smoothly with little of his involvement.

In managing or management of business some one can decide to have been running business all over the country and he will be doing good. the management of business depends on the person ability and knowledge on how to carry on his daily activities.

If one happens to have more than one business then it should be a business that does not require the presence of the business owner at all time, it is possible to have about three business at the same time, a all you need is a trusted person that will be thee in your place.
Your submission is true. Managing different businesses at the same time can be stressful sometimes. If you are to manage many businesses at the same time it must be the types that can function properly without your physical presence or the type that you can employ people to manage on your behalf.

You can manage two or three business simultaneously if you are very dedicated and good in business, you can be able to manage all the business, it is all about dedication, you must have to be a very dedicated business man.
This depends on individual capability and how efficient one is in business management. Not withstanding, an average of three active businesses is enough for very individual to manage for effectiveness. Having too much to handle may result in some suffering unattended to.

In managing or management of business some one can decide to have been running business all over the country and he will be doing good. the management of business depends on the person ability and knowledge on how to carry on his daily activities.
I guess the management of the business depends more on the type of business. If you have 5 stores that are retail in nature I don't think you can manage all of those simultaneously. You will be needing a manager and what you do is not exactly managing but overseeing or supervising the managers.

As humans, there are no limits to what we can do and so it is not going to be easy trying to determine how many businesses an individual can simultaneously do

Depends upon if you are doing the business as a part time or full time. If you are doing it for part time, then surely you can manage several other part time jobs simultaneously. But a time business will need time and concentration and hence I think should not be mingled up with other businesses.

One can manage as much as business he or she wants but it depends on the capital he has in other to run the business and also it needs and effective individual who can devote his time

If one happens to run different types of business he will sure make chance out for the each of business to know how to handle it properly, because person can managed as many as business that he or she wants to start, what matters is planning to succeed.
True, i believe before anyone would decide to have more than one job, they should be quit aware of what they are about getting into, so they should be prepared. Like you said, its all about planning and of cause management, how well you manage your time, resources, energy etc

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back