What's new

How does sport affect your health and emotional state, and do you manage to combine it with your daily life?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me, the role of sport is very important because I literally live it, so it is quite easy for me to combine it with my life and it also gives me a lot of energy, I am motivated enough to get out of bed early in the morning and do all the things as soon as possible to go play my favorite game again

Sports definitely keep one fit and firing, that's a certainty. However, the impact of sports that is criminally underrated is in the emotional side. Sports can mess one up emotionally; it can also build one up to be emotionally resilient.

To thrive in sport, one must do the same thing repeatedly till its mastered. Away from sports, that relentless attitude helps in achieving a lot of set targets that would've otherwise being difficult to attain without the resilience developed from sports.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back