What's new

Does sport help you make new acquaintances?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Of course, in addition to my teammates, I met many new people because we constantly play games with many opponents, so I found many interesting people from other cities. Also, I met several influential people who can help me or my team in difficult times.

Yes of course, sports have always helped me to make new friends. I have a friend that I made from playing Top Eleven Football Manager. He's in Netherlands. I've never had a friend who's so good that I made online.

One of the main things that sport fosters is camaraderie and this is totally associated with meeting new people and making them your friends or at least having a good relationship with them, so sport ultimately helps to meet new people and create bonds with others.

Sports provide a great way to make new friends. Whether you join a local team, attend sports events, or participate in fitness classes, you'll find yourself surrounded by like-minded individuals. The shared passion for a sport creates a natural conversation starter, making it easier to connect with people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back