Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Replacing robots with my any human sport player is gonna kill the emotional connection between sports fans.

The absence of human error and improvisation will make match very predictable and not fun but however favorable to those that match bets.

Robots are programmed with rules and decrease in excitement dramas that captivates the audience.

Well I know engineers, they might cook up something like matches between robot but definitely not replaced the human players .

Certainly, those into robotics will find this very captivating as they will learn a lot and the engineers in charge will be proud of their production.

Share your thoughts on this?

I do not think this will be possible because all team and supporters lose their sense and this is my point of view only, they cannot change human feelings and decrease followers.
The human feeling is what I feel should be affected. I watch football because of how emotional some of these players can be, and I have others that watch the game because of that as well.

Never! As much as I know that the use of robots are not becoming very popular in sports, there's no way I would take robots over human beings when it comes to playing football. They can be used to train but I won't have them replace human players.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back