What's new

What kind of sport would you recommend to the younger generation?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In today's world, children like me have stopped paying much attention to sports and useful physical activity, they spend most of their time online, and this way of life can affect their future. Therefore, as for me, I would recommend for a start light sports such as athletics or table tennis that do not require high physical exertion

Really all sports are good, so I would recommend those that they like as children, but I would especially recommend playing football, tennis, swimming, basketball or even rugby, as I believe that if they develop professionally in that sport, they will have many career opportunities.

When it comes to suggesting a sport for the younger crowd, it totally depends on what they're into. If they dig team vibes and playing together, sports like soccer, basketball, or volleyball could be awesome. But if they're more into doing their own thing, maybe individual sports like swimming, tennis, or cycling could be their jam. The trick is to figure out what gets them pumped and looking forward to staying active.

Well when I look on all of it's benefits absolutely Calisthenics! it is a great way to stay in shape to be healthy to impress others and have better confidence and Self-Esteem. When we are young we have a lot of energies good mentality and the urge to get better (also a good potential) so we can use all of those into our training and great things can happen, when I exercise I feel better I feel stronger and most importantely I feel like I'm doing something.
The best thing about calisthenics in my opinion is that you lift your own weight and you can do it everywhere without a lot of equipment, any local part has the machines for that and then you have no excuses and you can do this.

It's always going to be football that I'm going to recommend to any kind of generation. Both older and younger generation will benefit so much from being a participant in playing football.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back