What sport would you never practice?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.0100USD
Biznotes
There are many sports that I don't like, such as badminton, golf, water polo or even cricket, I don't like it very much, but if I was given the opportunity, maybe I would play and have a good time, but there is one sport that I would never practice., and it is slap fighting, in fact I don't know how this barbarism is considered a sport, but what I know is that I would never practice it, what sports would you never practice?

There are many sports that I don't like, such as badminton, golf, water polo or even cricket, I don't like it very much, but if I was given the opportunity, maybe I would play and have a good time, but there is one sport that I would never practice., and it is slap fighting, in fact I don't know how this barbarism is considered a sport, but what I know is that I would never practice it, what sports would you never practice?
I don’t really like golf because ever since I was young I didn’t like anything looking like golf because of the way they use to play it . Sometimes it always make me feel irritated

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back