What's new

Do you believe that sport can be a means of solving social problems such as inequality or discrimination?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, this is absolutely not true, because I myself play football and, in my opinion, sport is currently the main factor that fuels inequality and discrimination. Once when I got into the team I was worse than the others so instead of the older guys helping me reach their level they just started making fun of me which didn't help me at all and I trained on my own

Inequality exists from time immemorial. It's so ingrained into our beings that even animals learnt and started exhibiting the disgusting trait.

The truth is inequality and discrimination cannot be solved, it can only be managed.

It's being years now since English Football League clubs were advised to give equal managerial opportunities to ethnic minorities. Despite that, how many black managers do we have is the English Football pyramid asides Vincent Kompany?

Has the Rooney Rule made the desirable effect in NFL?

There is no equality in the world. Sports cannot solve it; it can only shed more light on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back