Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Football is the world's most popular sport simply and has active players in almost every country in the world.

Almost every country also has a professional league, with the English Premier League and Spain's La Liga being the 2 most well-known.

Do you think there is another sport that beats football in terms of fans?

I believe that soccer is the sport with the largest fans around the world, not for nothing is it considered the king of sports, although there are some other sports that have many fans such as basketball, cricket or baseball among others, but still I believe that soccer is the sport that moves the masses the most.

Football is the world's most popular sport simply and has active players in almost every country in the world.

Almost every country also has a professional league, with the English Premier League and Spain's La Liga being the 2 most well-known.

Do you think there is another sport that beats football in terms of fans?
I guess it’s chealse football club because they way fan use to make noise during match can tell you that they are too many

Is this even in question? Football is the most dominant sport in the world. It is that sport every country wants to participate in. It is the most watched.

And, so far, there is not even a close second. Basketball? Tennis? American Football? Cricket? Rugby? Those are more of less territorial sports. Football is everywhere in the world.

I enjoy watching Football matches, it is my main hobby but I am not really good in practicing it, contrary the Ping pong where I am champion in it. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back