What's new

How do you manage Bad customers in Business?

I do not manage them, they are coming into my business organisation to buy and no matter the bad character they are exhibiting I will still be the one to earn from what they are buying. That's the only thing.

Bad customers can only be managed by being nice to them no matter their behaviour, after all , they are in our stores to patronized us and buy from us, so we need their money.

Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

So how do you manage the bad customers in Business?
Whether we like it or not,we will always encounter bad and some really bad customers in line with offering our services to various customers,one thing we should do in most situation is to be patient with them and properlly give them the guidline of how you operate.

As far as concerned, once I notice a bad customer, I would always tell him to go to the next shop and buy his goods because I can't be stressing my self on what does not benefit me.

As a business owner, you need to understand one basic thing, you cannot make everyone happy. There will always be someone who is never happy no matter how hard you try, they will always remain unhappy. You need to forget about these people and concentrate on happy customers to drive more sales.

As a business owner, you need to understand one basic thing, you cannot make everyone happy. There will always be someone who is never happy no matter how hard you try, they will always remain unhappy. You need to forget about these people and concentrate on happy customers to drive more sales.

Exactly! There's no way you should expect that all customers that came to your business are supposed to buy from you. No, that's not true. Some of them agents that came to put one trouble or another in your business. Learn how to manage them and get them out as soon as possible so you can sell to the one's that actually came to buy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back