What's new

How do you manage Bad customers in Business?

Write your reply...how do you manage bad customer in business year you can manage them through some ways like show them how business and get them job .

To deal with bad customers in your business, you will have to respect your customers and use subtle way to reject any offer that might come from them.

There are certain customers that can be really demanding and annoying in most cases, like I have come across some during my graphic design work, where they would stress and stress me, changing the designs and the likes. The only way I handle them is usually by being nice and try my very best to be polite, because in the end they are still customers and they would be the ones refers others to them. So how you treat them would determine how they tell others about you.

You are very wrong to use the word "Bad" to describe a customer, as there is no such words as bad customer and customers are always right even when they are wrong. This is because your customer is your main focus in business, whether they are difficult, stubborn, understanding or friendly. You must serve them right in order to make a sell and build your brand reputation.

You shouldn't treat your client bad or shout at him or her do matter how high he raise his voice just treat him cool

Human being generally are difficult to handle so when dealing in business you should have at your fingers til that these are human being and customers are always right not that is right at all time but a way of making the business to flow,if you come across a bad customer you should behave well as two wrong can't make a right.

Business owners should be ready for this. So the only way to prevent it is just to be firm with decisions and not to be treating people with preferential treatment.

Write your reply...how do you manage bad customer in business year you can manage them through some ways like show them how business and get them job .
It's Normal in a day to day business to have both good and bad customer , but what you have to do is have a good customer service relationships which might inturn changes the bad customers attitude .

Everything in life needs proper strategies to enable you strike
balance the whole stuff.
All you need to do to maintain a bad customer in a business
is to maintain loyalty and make the customer know or feel that
you value him or her more.

Bad consumers in business can sometimes be avoided and in rare circumstances they can be treated special, since they are still your customer but maybe they are not satisfied what what you offer.

Patience, they will still go. One should control oneself while dealing with them though it's difficult but u gotta sell ur goods or deliver ur service

I think one method of managing bad customers in the business is to always have a way of treating them nicely , because they might want to prove they are bad but always try to show them love since they are the king

Well it might actually be simple for you to manage them you just need to know the reason why they are really bad and rude and then you will know how you can arrange to settle that

Well it might actually be simple for you to manage them you just need to know the reason why they are really bad and rude and then you will know how you can arrange to settle that
You made me laugh, waheehee. How would you know the reason why a customer is bad, will you ask him why he is so stingy that he never buy when he is not given a discount? That will certainly insult the customer and for all you know he may smear your business with the other customers.

Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

So how do you manage the bad customers in Business?
I don't like bad customer. It can ruin my day of business. I will just reject or ignore bad customer. I will choose good customer.

Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

People differs in behavior ,as a business person you meet different customers everyday you will be face with different experience and how you approach or tackle your customers will determine if you can keep them or not. You must be patient with bad customers

Managing customers In business either good or bad depends on how you place that customer in your mind.
Did you know excellent customer service is the ability of an organization to consistently and constantly exceed the customers expectation.
Managing customers involves in making a commitment to learn what's our customers needs and wants are and developing actions plan.
Also knowing the type of customer (the amiables, the analyst, the drivers or the expressive) you are dealing with.

If a customer is a type that simply cannot be resined with, I will simply have to ignore their rants and behavior. But if this person is one that simply wants to cause problems by every means possible, I will have to let that person take a leave from my business

You made me laugh, waheehee. How would you know the reason why a customer is bad, will you ask him why he is so stingy that he never buy when he is not given a discount? That will certainly insult the customer and for all you know he may smear your business with the other customers.
Lolz, I do not mean a direct asking of why they are rude ,sometimes customers can be rude when they are not satisfied with your service or when they are not treated fairly, they cannot just be rude without any problem.

Remember the saying, customers are always right. So you have to have that at the back of your mind when dealing with them. Treat them with caution. Try to her them out and provide solutions to their problems.
Yes I remember that saying the customer is always right. They will spread about your product through the word of mouth to their family and friends.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back