What's new

How do you manage Bad customers in Business?

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

So how do you manage the bad customers in Business?

It depends on the magnitude of being bad. When the customer is snob then that's no problem. Just ignore him. When the customer is rude and keeps on criticizing the products unfairly then that means something. I would either tell him to leave or make him leave using my hand. When a person is disrespectful it can make me lose my temper. If the shop is mine then I have the right to banish any person that I dislike. By the way, that person is not a customer, he is a pest.

Everything in life needs proper strategies to enable you strike balance the whole stuff.
All you need to do to maintain a bad customer in a business is to maintain loyalty and make the customer know or feel that you value him or her more.

Like you said . Managing people is not quite an easy task ,you just have to be patient with them ,but not at the detriment of your being.

Remember the saying, customers are always right. So you have to have that at the back of your mind when dealing with them. Treat them with caution. Try to her them out and provide solutions to their problems.

you can manage them buy attending to their needs and also telling them more about the product or services you render, that will make them have a knowledge on what they should expect from you. And lastly be honest, all customers like honest business men.

When you meet bad customers and you are less busy, it would be good if you talk to them about a need to change their attitude, you never know how you can change somebody.

Everywhere you are going to get people you like or annoy, you must maintain respect and not lose control of the situation, if he interrupts your business with his bad attitude, you must act in a very polite way and if you see that you cannot, you must seek the support of officials

Managing bad customer in business depends on the type of business. Customers are expected to be given preferential treatment irrespective of their excess..

We must realize that every customer has its own peculiarities. Their is a saying that customer is always right so we must be smart enough to just be cool with them and respect them.

Well I’ll say in my own experiences I’ve noticed no customer is actually bad. You need to be able to understand each customers well if you’re able to do o you’ll notice it’s easy dealing with customers. Though I’m not disputing the fact that some customers have bad behaviors but try your best to understand them

It depends on the kind of problems they always keep on bringing. You should always try to speak politely to them nonetheless and talk in a soft tone, do not speak back

Like you said managing people is very difficult most especially in Business. Since you know what you're after (profit) you shouldn't be bothered about the bad behaviors of your customers as they are the heart of your business. Without them your business can't grow

Managing people is never an easy task.nevertheless,First and foremost, listen. ...Build rapport through empathy. ...Lower your voice. ...Respond as if all your customers are watching. ...Know when to give in. ...Stay calm. ...Don't take it personally. ...Remember that you're interacting with a human.

It depends on the magnitude of being bad. When the customer is snob then that's no problem. Just ignore him. When the customer is rude and keeps on criticizing the products unfairly then that means something. I would either tell him to leave or make him leave using my hand. When a person is disrespectful it can make me lose my temper. If the shop is mine then I have the right to banish any person that I dislike. By the way, that person is not a customer, he is a pest.
I agreed with you on this. Most times customers tend to cross their limits by ranting and raining curses on very minor issues. Sometimes we need to become aggressive too.

Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

So how do you manage the bad customers in Business?
You have to have the skills to do what I did to the bad customer in the business. You have to convince them to buy your item and let them know the facts. That's why they will buy believing your word.

I would say they are different types of bad customers.
Some customers just rant and rain curses on you, am usually patient with those customers, but some go as far as to spoil your business by spreading rumours about your business thereby preventing other customers from coming.
I do not tolerate such customers.

One things with customers you surely the good and the bad so yoz must always learn how to manage them know them with who the are and what they are

Some of the time characterizing in your psyche a client as "troublesome" might be neutralizing you. Is it accurate to say that they are really troublesome? or on the other hand would they say they are requesting and emphatic? or on the other hand do they intrigue you as an antagonistic and forceful individual who leave misery afterward, any place they go?

Attempt this: have a go at dealing with this client like "sovereignty." Obviously I don't mean as though Prince Charles and his woman, Camilla, have come into the store; I intend to provide for this client your most extreme mindfulness and politeness. Dealing with the client like eminence implies tuning in to them . . . hard.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back